B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #8 (March)

Just now, wooders78 said:

what about the others, they dont go there to get groped, they why they got a cab in the middle of the night

HAHAHA,,GROPED being the proper term,,very good wooders.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Personally, I'm really pleased Radi appears to have made some friends...It's great to see her doing something more than working out and eating in her room...😍

It took time but not everyone responds or starts the same .. there’s a big BUT ..

As I have said very early ( first 2-3 days of Radislava’s appearance ) , I think she has very low self esteem and therefore not the power to say “ No “ if she’s asked .. I don’t know if she will deny any show participation if she’s asked then , especially when both C&C explained her the benefits of it when they were in B1

Heres how this goes,,claire ''accidentally'' spills paint on Radislava,insists on her to shower before bed,and volunteers to wash her back,,Radislava refuses,gets her shit together and storms out,,,hahahaha 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It took time but not everyone responds or starts the same .. there’s a big BUT ..

As I have said very early ( first 2-3 days of Radislava’s appearance ) , I think she has very low self esteem and therefore not the power to say “ No “ if she’s asked .. I don’t know if she will deny any show participation if she’s asked then , especially when both C&C explained her the benefits of it when they were in B1

She will

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

what about the others, they dont go there to get groped, they why they got a cab in the middle of the night

No, I'm talking about the roaring 20's party B4 had two weeks ago.  Monica was with C&C in the LR doing Karaoke.  They were having fun.

4 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

sera turned her back,so who knows,Radislava is her own person. Grab popcorn and wait and see,,lol.

I am still drinking  my frappe , so , the night will be long 😄

Just now, RAGNAR said:

Heres how this goes,,claire ''accidentally'' spills paint on Radislava,insists on her to shower before bed,and volunteers to wash her back,,Radislava refuses,gets her shit together and storms out,,,hahahaha 

Speaking of showers,,i am off to take one,,Naga,keep an eye on ''our'' girl,,lol

• Upvote 1