B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #9 (March)

let's face the facts loraine doesn't have passion she does it clearly for the views so why do you expect Anthony to be turned on by her especially when pam & amalia is next to him 🤷‍♂️

I mean who would you really want to have loraine or amalia & pam😂

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I dont think he doubts himself he probably is just tired of doing these shows knowing he can't try it on with amalia 🤷‍♂️

he was licking amalia tits more than loraine 😂

Yes , excellent observation .. and also Amalia’s hand on his leg when they were laying down .. I don’t know how he really manages all this .. ok it is the money but hey , people are watching and it can’t be that this doesn’t affect him mentally as well 

End of shows , back to “ Homeland “ last season watching , you enjoy all and perhaps I will sneak in if anything worth commenting occurs ( concerning the other bedroom I guess 😂🤣😋

1 minute ago, van the man said:

Lorraine is certainly a stunningly beautiful girl but sexuality/sensuality has nothing to do with looks. 

exactly GIF

loraine doesn't have the sexuality of pam & amalia 😏🤷‍♂️

Just now, ddhm said:

Ha permesso di avere un pompino da un'altra ragazza durante il suo ultimo soggiorno 

Gia’, ma lui era soltanto ospite temporaneo, e Loraine se ne sarebbe andata via in poco tempo, gli e’ servito per fare soldi, come gli serve ora, ma un conto e’ farlo iuna volta, e un’altro conto e’ che se lo fai spesso, essendo ora un partecipante, ci prendere l’abitudine, e un’ uomo si puo’ innamorare anxhe soltanto scopando, ne vuole sempre di piu’😏

Just now, wooders78 said:

why does she go out all day by herself, why does he sleep on the couch or have hes own blanket when he is in the bed

Because this is a fucked up site??? 

tenor.gif