B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #9 (March)

Isn't it funny how just last night Radislava went to B2 to tell the girls of her night with C&C and bam, out of nowhere, all the girls show up at B5....I guess they don't want to lose their little slice of the bonus pie to Radislava LMAO.ย  RLC is so fucking comical!!!

49 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

the bottom line is....they could get new girls if they wanted too but the fact is....they don't.ย  they like their little core groups as they are, they are easily manipulatable and don't go against the grain.ย  The pandemic is not the reason, it is the reason to use as an excuse!!

Is it easy for you traveling in the USA across states ? In Europe it isnโ€™t easy to travel between countries , especially when residents need to move from non European Union countries to European Union ones as there are many legal restrictions also for long stays .ย 
ย 

But since you arenโ€™t watching or you arenโ€™t interested for RLC , why so much interest asking for new participants ?ย 
ย 

And also , how do you know all these small details about manipulation and reasons that are used as an excuse ? Can I politely ask if the people who inform you for RLC are actually employees of RLC who work behind the curtains and let you know whatโ€™s happening backstage ?ย 
ย 

Thank you for your answers if you take the time .ย 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Pam clearly misses the times with Amalia and their chemistry is always so obvious .. a really unexplained RLC decision to split these two ๐Ÿ˜”

because no one else wants to join them๐Ÿ˜‚

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Is it easy for you travel in the USA across states ? In Europe it isnโ€™t easy to travel between countries , especially when residents need to move from non European Union countries to European Union ones as there are many legal restrictions also for long stays .ย 
ย 

But since you arenโ€™t watching or you arenโ€™t interested for RLC , why so much interest asking for new participants ?ย 
ย 

And also , how do you know all these small details about manipulation and reasons that are used as an excuse ? Can I politely ask if the people who inform you for RLC are actually employees of RLC who work behind the curtains and let you know whatโ€™s happening backstage ?ย 
ย 

Thank you for your answers if you take the time .ย 

ย 

Ignoring the temporary restrictions due to Covid-19 large parts of europe are quite freely travelable.

ย 

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

ย 

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

because no one else wants to join them๐Ÿ˜‚

If RLC โ€œdemandsโ€ a change by their employees , I donโ€™t think they could refuse ..ย 

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

ย 

Ignoring the temporary restrictions due to Covid-19 large parts of europe are quite freely travelable.

ย 

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

ย 

I posted a couple of days ago , that within EU , it is easier if you are under the necessary rules required .. but from Russia/ Ukraineย it isnโ€™t since it is non EU because there are other rules applied .ย 

Then it might be that Amira has her monthly female issues and she didnโ€™t feel fit for tonight.. thatโ€™s why also wearing last night her underwear I guessย 

Small tit kiss from Claire to Radi .. and a question to all action / show / whatever it is fans of adult entertainmentย ๐Ÿ˜ Areย we interested in watching Claire seducing Radislava ?ย 
ย 

And Claire has been drinking , maybe she is also celebrating her freedom from Carlos ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ