B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #9 (March)

10 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

booze run, loraine wants ant drunk so she can play with the girls lol

well with no carlos anthony can feel like the king😂 or not😂

but it will be hilarious if she makes him a couch potato tonight 😂 which she most likely will😂

Edited by Kingbanks

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

well with no carlos anthony can feel like the king😂 or not😂

but it will be hilarious if she makes him a couch potato tonight 😂 which she most likely will😂

i dont know if amalia packed an overnight bag, her and pam might not stay

10 hours ago, Mauri said:

Tell me something, RLC is keeping the same girls for many months, for reasons of restrictions or closed borders, and they can't have new girls, Carlos seems to have left with a suitcase, and I don't know when he comes back because I can't see him , now my question is ... considering that in Italy you can enter, but you cannot leave, nor leave your region, if not for work reasons, how would you go back to Barcelona? I don't know what the travel rules are in Spain, but if they can leave and enter. Then RLC can safely start changing the cast again.

the bottom line is....they could get new girls if they wanted too but the fact is....they don't.  they like their little core groups as they are, they are easily manipulatable and don't go against the grain.  The pandemic is not the reason, it is the reason to use as an excuse!!

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

i think she gets on her knees for more than praying

We have never actually seen Monica performing duties that are related being on her knees 😁😉 but for sure we have seen her performing duties concerning “ whose the best doctor “ game if you have this in your country 😆🤩🥳

9 hours ago, Noldus said:

This is the Norwegian government's travel advice for Spain, which applies now (note that they write a curfew from 2300-0600 . Catalonia .) Catalonia has stricter rules 2200-0600.)

There are still high infection rates in Spain. There are no quarantine requirements upon entry, but all travelers arriving in Spain from countries with high infection must present valid documentation of a negative covid-19 test. Lack of documentation can lead to fines. From 1 March to 14 March, Norway is on the list of European countries with high infection, but only travelers from Oslo must document a negative test during this period, other counties are excluded due to low infection rates. It is also mandatory to complete an electronic health form before leaving by plane. Spain has introduced a state of emergency, with a curfew from kl. 23 to kl. 06. There are strict rules for infection control, i.a. injunction on face masks regardless of distance to other persons. Most regions on the Spanish mainland have introduced entry restrictions and further changes may be introduced at short notice. For more information on coronary heart disease restrictions, see Entry and Health.

or what?  they have to quarantine!!  RLC is responsible for not changing out the girls like they used to, RLC is responsible for not bringing in new girls and all they are doing is being their normal lazy selves and not dealing with it!!