Kataleya & Archi (2021) Part #1

6 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

who is the girl with the gold hair or is that supposed to be blonde 😂

does anyone know who she is?

She has been around for a while, but dyed her hair a week ago. She shared an apartment with a girl and they had a lot of "lesbian show" in Yuriko & Naruto

53 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She has been around for a while, but dyed her hair a week ago. She shared an apartment with a girl and they had a lot of "lesbian show" in Yuriko & Naruto

She is a pest... shows up everywhere and she is not even pretty to look at 😁 She threw the pretty girl out and took her place 🤣

pest.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, stash said:

She is a pest... shows up everywhere and she is not even pretty to look at 😁 She threw the pretty girl out and took her place 🤣

pest.jpg

You talking about this Beauty?

the one with the guy on the couch.

E78BC9FC-D0B9-4330-978C-C95B8A766E08.thumb.png.962d3f7e97bb6ec3822b688ec8b15ea1.png

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

yeah but I don't know if she is yuriko or naruto 🤔😂

but vhtv has her name listed as lolly in the archives even though she is not lolly 😂

15 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

but vhtv has her name listed as lolly in the archives even though she is not lolly 😂

VH does not have an overview of who is who. I do not know how many times I have seen on Twitter that they have used the wrong names of the participants and mixed them with the guests

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

VH does not have an overview of who is who. I do not know how many times I have seen on Twitter that they have used the wrong names of the participants and mixed them with the guests

whoever she is she appears to be a friend of archi and she also provides a slight competition with him for kataleya 😂😂

24 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Those archives are so confusing with names... I started calling Lolly because of that... in any case Yuriko or Naruto 🤢

Anyone know what happened between 0220-0400? VHTV has removed everything here and when they came online, the kitchen table was located in the living room, so they must have had guests  ?

39 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Anyone know what happened between 0220-0400? VHTV has removed everything here and when they came online, the kitchen table was located in the living room, so they must have had guests  ?

Most likely minors visiting. It's a well known problem with that manager