Kataleya & Archi (2021) Part #1

4 hours ago, porksword1 said:

Guest guy looks to be Josh from Sylvia & Josh 2017

I don't think VHTV would let Josh back on the site. And for that matter I don't think Josh would come back. Anything is possible, I suppose. LoL

1 hour ago, Jawis said:

Lately i always see tenants playing cards. But these apts like to do everything a little bit different then the rest.

snapshot141.thumb.jpg.7647dba89391702bac83a5bd86daf624.jpg

Is that what they mean by multitasking? 😉

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Not familiar with the game. Why would you offer him your pity?

It maybe called something else in other places. 

The general idea is that the deck is dealt equally amongst the players and without looking at your cards each player will turn over and place their card into a central stack, you aren't allowed to look at the card before dealing it into the central stack. Each player will keep turning their cards until two of a kind is seen at which point everyone that sees it races to put their hand on the stack and declare snap. The first person to do this wins the pile and adds it to the bottom of their own pile. This keeps on going until one player has all the cards. 

Also the idea is to try and play fast so there is little thinking involved. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Just In said:

It maybe called something else in other places. 

The general idea is that the deck is dealt equally amongst the players and without looking at your cards each player will turn over and place their card into a central stack, you aren't allowed to look at the card before dealing it into the central stack. Each player will keep turning their cards until two of a kind is seen at which point everyone that sees it races to put their hand on the stack and declare snap. The first person to do this wins the pile and adds it to the bottom of their own pile. This keeps on going until one player has all the cards. 

Also the idea is to try and play fast so there is little thinking involved. 

Little thinking involved?that will suit you down to the ground then eh!!😁👍

• Haha 4