B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #25 (March)

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry Alladino but in this case you are WAY wrong, it is the people and especially Nelly & Bogdan.  Those two alone have always been about the drama and the shows.  It's time for all of them to leave across the whole of RLC and bring in totally new and fresh faces!!!

That makes 2 of us!

With Nelly and Bodgan you can see that it is the GOV concept that does not work. In their apartment in Russia, the two were normal (had normal parties, for example).

In GOV, they behave like actors who have to put on a show. The GOV concept sucks.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They are all cocaine addicts!!

WOW,just WOW,,you really have no respect,i guess your life is really as pathetic as people say it is on this forum,i feel bad for you now.

• Like 1

Too horny sex for Gina , she’s fucking Curly like there’s no tomorrow and body positions and movement so as to have control and reaching orgasm .. the benefits of wild sex after drinking ☺️😉

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You must watch her a helluvalot then...😏

There have been many nights that her English speaking while shouting to Carlos before sleeping , was better than watching Mexican soap operas 😂🤣

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

WOW,just WOW,,you really have no respect,i guess your life is really as pathetic as people say it is on this forum,i feel bad for you now.

It is the inside information that he has because he is a smart motherfucker as he claims for himself 🤷‍♂️

But I have fed enough his ego to feel important here at the forum again as with the loneliness that he has in his life so as to judge everyone and everything but himself , so I am going away from his trap that I always seem to fall . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

He is just a miserable old man. he has no insider info 😄

Because of many like him unfortunately the forum has lost lots of great posters and contributors ( an opinion who was shared by a good friend and finds me to agree with him ) . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2