B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #16 (March)

would someone be so kind to inform me of what happened when Radi got up...some say she ran out of B5 ?? and upset at home ... I left this morning when they sat up and talked a few minutes. Radi went back to sleep, Claire eventually cuddled in beside her with her arm wrapped over Radi....

please anyone see what happened when Radi (they got up)... I read she was upset and had a bag packed and now I see her exercising ...  I am very intrigued with this story line ...so thanks 

I like the diabolical (predatorial ) Claire taking advantage of the newbie Miss Radislava angle (lmfao ) and how Claire could be convincing her there is Martina /Nelly money in this lust drama ... Carlos gone sets a stage for this play...  love this shit  lol

17 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

would someone be so kind to inform me of what happened when Radi got up...some say she ran out of B5 ?? and upset at home ... I left this morning when they sat up and talked a few minutes. Radi went back to sleep, Claire eventually cuddled in beside her with her arm wrapped over Radi....

please anyone see what happened when Radi (they got up)... I read she was upset and had a bag packed and now I see her exercising ...  I am very intrigued with this story line ...so thanks 

I like the diabolical (predatorial ) Claire taking advantage of the newbie Miss Radislava angle (lmfao ) and how Claire could be convincing her there is Martina /Nelly money in this lust drama ... Carlos gone sets a stage for this play...  love this shit  lol

I didn't see it live, just replay, but Radi was chatting with Claire when she got up this morning. They were whispering so not to wake the house up. She seems fine when she left about 8.59
She arrived at B1 at 9.47, in tears...She was in a bit of a state, so It appears to be a message/phone call she received between B5 and B1, of what happened back there had sunk in...

Anyway, she got ready pretty quickly and packed a small case...but it's still by the front door and she's bating in her room now...:huh:

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I didn't see it live, just replay, but Radi was chatting with Claire when she got up this morning. They were whispering so not to wake the house up. She seems fine when she left about 8.59
She arrived at B1 at 9.47, in tears...She was in a bit of a state, so It appears to be a message/phone call she received between B5 and B1, of what happened back there had sunk in...

Anyway, she got ready pretty quickly and packed a small case...but it's still by the front door and she's bating in her room now...:huh:

Ya I guess I'm wondering if there was some sense of disappointment?? or how the mood, body language was... Did they talk long in a friendly way? or was it that awkward  ok I have to go now!  maybe more impressions will come along..... 

I saw the brief talk very early and it had that 3+  feet apart body language, panties on and back to sleep... sorry for my obsession on this but for me this is the most interesting development from the norm of what goes on in RLC daily routines.... the Radi B1 tensions , Radi all of a sudden socializing with the RLC  group sexy time , the initial Claire Carlos night only to return after Carlos is out of town.... such potential for change and voyeur excitement... 

29 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Ya I guess I'm wondering if there was some sense of disappointment?? or how the mood, body language was... Did they talk long in a friendly way? or was it that awkward  ok I have to go now!  maybe more impressions will come along..... 

I saw the brief talk very early and it had that 3+  feet apart body language, panties on and back to sleep... sorry for my obsession on this but for me this is the most interesting development from the norm of what goes on in RLC daily routines.... the Radi B1 tensions , Radi all of a sudden socializing with the RLC  group sexy time , the initial Claire Carlos night only to return after Carlos is out of town.... such potential for change and voyeur excitement... 

Whatever it is posted here , a play by play even of anything happening , you will never been able to form your own conclusion , translate the events the way your mind will be analyzing what you see as there’s the body language , tone of voice while talking and so many small details that make the whole thing since you can’t see it with your own eyes .. 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Whatever it is posted here , a play by play even of anything happening , you will never been able to form your own conclusion , translate the events the way your mind will be analyzing what you see as there’s the body language , tone of voice while talking and so many small details that make the whole thing since you can’t see it with your own eyes .. 

yes I was hoping those that may have had volume to hear this tone ?  (or most amazing any translations !!)  or see if it was awkward in the time they got up ,talked and how soon Radi left ... it paints a better picture than my missing these moments ... 

I appreciate any views and as much as I should just let it go... it intrigues me more than anything going on with all other seemingly regular routines of Real Life in the other apts... 

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Will Radislava open her bed or is Claire going to sleep either with Serafima or in the LR ? A riddle for serious solvers 😂

Maybe she will sleep in Sera's bed because Sera would love to sleep in Ari's with her.:smile:

• Sad 1