B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #10 (March/April)

33 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

loraine is terrible at giving him blowjobs ๐Ÿ˜‚

I honestly canโ€™t explain with him .. maybe sheโ€™s trying to give pleasure / forcing herselfย ย instead of doing it with a feeling or just let herself loose ..or she simply canโ€™t adjust to a show that she orchestrates ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

So Loraine cock blocked Anthony with Pam last night ... as she is prone to do ... but tonight maybeย itโ€™s better odds for Ant with 3-on-1. ย When you think of it, if they could invite a dozen or more girls to bed with them, sooner or later Anthony is going to fuck one of them. ย Loraineย canโ€™t block them all. ย If it was Ants idea to invite more girls over, it shows he is thinking strategically!

love your optimism for Ant.... so many unfulfilled chances from no erection when the chancesย 'seemed' close...to the insane cock blocking and door locking by Lor.... I just don't think it will happen.... He got in shit when he tried one time alone with one of the A's ...ย  some nice massage (which seems the universal allowed routine with these couples and friends (show points on a slow week ???) but no fucky fuck for Anthony ...ย 

I would love to see any affair , any cheating ...that's the drama I like ...ย ย 

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Loraine: ย Watch Masha for starters.

I have zero interest in Masha sexually, or her body.... (sure it's not horrible but has never interested me)ย  ... Ironically, I am more fascinated by her renaissance woman appeal of art, music and personal sensibilities ...ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I donโ€™t know how Loraine makes it , but I want to be fair , she has her way to be able and convince any of the girls to come at her place and do whatever on cameras .. sheโ€™s either respected amongst the girls and they listen to her or somehow / someway , this apartment has the way to bring money for anyone who gets involved .ย 

Basically I think it's just easy money for the girls, DD...๐Ÿ˜

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Basically I think it's just easy money for the girls, DD...๐Ÿ˜

I agree .. my opinion is that if C&C were โ€œ less hungry sexually โ€œ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ , I think they would prefer spending time with them than L&A as with Loraine it is all too scheduled when with C&C is a bit more spontaneous , laughable and crazy with the two Cs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

• Sad 1