B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #10 (March/April)

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Now is Carlos's chance...😏

thats about the only way that guy will get any pussy other than Claire on RLC and he tries so hard and the funny thing is you watch Mashas bf who acts like he could care less if he gets a girl has them all over him

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

thats about the only way that guy will get any pussy other than Claire on RLC and he tries so hard and the funny thing is you watch Mashas bf who acts like he could care less if he gets a girl has them all over him

I get the impression Masha's guy knows those girls pretty well...certainly the curly girl, and that always helps...
Carlos just tries too hard. Look at the last Amira experience in B2...Yes, he eventually licked her pussy, but he was desperate after already trying it on with Monica and then Amalia and being rejected...plus Amira was shitfaced...

22 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Girls generally do not like thristy ass men, something I was fortunate enough to learn fairly early in life. And you see this same lesson nowadays with e-thots. These simps that go out of their way to praise their thot goddess always get ignored and overlooked and are only seen as pay pigs. The guys that do fuck them are the ones that are indifferent to them.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Girls generally do not like thristy ass men, something I was fortunate enough to learn fairly early in life. And you see this same lesson nowadays with e-thots. These simps that go out of their way to praise their thot goddess always get ignored and overlooked and are only seen as pay pigs. The guys that do fuck them are the ones that are indifferent to them.

so true i saw the same thing back in my single days i had a really really hot blonde that would hang out and drink with me in the bar most of the night but she would always leave with some asshole after a couple of times of this i asked her what was wrong with me she told me she thought i would fall for her if she did have sex with me and funny thing she probably was right 

31 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I get the impression Masha's guy knows those girls pretty well...certainly the curly girl, and that always helps...
Carlos just tries too hard. Look at the last Amira experience in B2...Yes, he eventually licked her pussy, but he was desperate after already trying it on with Monica and then Amalia and being rejected...plus Amira was shitfaced...

oh for sure Masha's guy knows all those girls true but its funny he can be sleeping and has 2 girls all over him trying to have sex and then we have Carlos who i dont know if he could pay 2 women to have sex with him lol

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Carlos and Anthony...:biggrin:

I would like that Carlos and Claire stay ... they are more “ real “ if I can compare with L&A .. tik tok , let’s see 🙃