B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #10 (March/April)

Just now, JenniferMom said:

Even if NOTHING happens in B5 tonight, it will top the charts in terms of viewers, top cams, etc.

I think it will be just a visit but lots will be discussed in my estimation as much as time it is spent by Masha and the guy in the apartment .. already good connection between Carlos and Masha’s friend .. Carlos missed speaking Italian 😂🤣

4 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I asked a few days ago if Masha and Clair had ever met....well they have now  😁

This is the first time .. no one knows of course if off camera Masha knows Claire 

6 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Not Masha, she's russian . But speaks pretty well italian

Italians was because Masha lives in italy , of course Masha is Russian ☺️

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is the first time .. no one knows of course if off camera Masha knows Claire 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Italians was because Masha lives in italy , of course Masha is Russian ☺️

True, I asked cos I was thinking if Clair might make a play for Masha at the party, once she's downed a few bottles of wine.🤪 !!

Just now, StnCld316 said:

She's blown a couple of them.  

Mostly it was about Piper and Taylor if I understood correctly , then she spoke about the ones on the villa .. 😆 Masha has done more than blown 😝

Just now, neil_r549 said:

True, I asked cos I was thinking if Clair might make a play for Masha at the party, once she's downed a few bottles of wine.🤪 !!

I think carlos and Masha’s friend will speak a lot about their experiences 😉 and what’s going on in the cameras world 😁

Masha giving info of where they stay , some talks about an invitation and Masha not being able to invite .. ( maybe the party 🤔 Carlos / Claire not invited 🤔 ) .. didn’t figure out well ..