B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #10 (March/April)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Anything different than routine will cause a hot forum .. If anything similar was happening in Barcelona like at Masha’s place , I am sure it would have  been a crazy forum .. Claire / Carlos / Radislava for example ( random names ) doing exactly what Masha did 😁

Maybe Carlos, Anthony and Cesar...😏

50 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are right , I was carried away of the posts and I haven’t seen what has actually happened before , I entered the chat and saw that it was “ on fire 🔥😂🤣 and reading about a show , I believed that it would have been Anthony massaging with oil Ariana and then Loraine applying oil to him and the usual routine .. but if it was more , I am sure Noldus would have provided details 😁

No, he just put some oil on girl's backside, and they watched a video on their phone. that's it. I call this "clickbait ", it could not even qualify as "Show" 😃

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

No, he just put some oil on girl's backside, and they watched a video on their phone. that's it. I call this "clickbait ", it could not even qualify as "Show" 😃

Ariana in a show ( Loraine’s style ) , well , it could be perhaps a one time watch thing just to see Ariana’s reactions .. happy she just stayed away , she can do whatever easily ☺️