Martina and Alberto - home activities #11

OH BOY !!!  Speculation way off the scale!

Some of the commenters in this thread (thread relating to: Martina, Nelly, Caeser, parties, etc. etc.) need to stand back and take a serious look at the tortured guff they're churning out 🤣

This thread is just one step away from insanity.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, JenniferMom said:
15 hours ago, emnv said:

Talking about drugs, Alberto recommended Martina not to leave the glass of drink alone while dancing, because there will be many people who they don't know.

Can't he go with her to the party?  Be there for his girl!  Dance with her!  Have fun with her!  Keep her safe!  I can't take it anymore.  She deserves so much more than Alberto.

** Let's look at this another way ... Maybe Alberto deserves much better than Martina.  According to what I've been reading in the forum lately, she seems to be behaving like a little slapper.  And anyway, lookswise, she's not much better than average.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, philo said:

Now I have a different question: Why are a specific group of people on this forum all in favor of an off camera party of RLC all stars? Is it about overcoming the prohibition about drug use? Do you have some undisclosed interest in the matter like we found on the Leora/Malia forum? I cannot imagine why a subscriber would support an event that they could not view. i'm just asking?

no one is supporting it or even care about the fact that in normal life people go to parties ..simple ...

that people here expect tenants of RLC apts are somehow beholden, accountable to RLC when they go to normal functions outside the camera views... like clubbing, shopping, visiting friends ...no one should care ... but their invested lust for their characters and what they might do has driven this forum into 'once again'!! a frenzy..... pages and pages ..crazy to me ..... so the usual suspects can carry on with it ...I will just scroll faster now ...

8 hours ago, emnv said:

In chronological order ⏲️, she was with Nelly today in the afternoon, now she is at her (19 yo boy)friend's apartment with the other classmates, as usual every Friday nigth, and tomorrow she will attend Cesar's party together with Nelly and Gina.

oh so this is the 'Dude'  (19 yr.old) she is going to "give it to" .... and not all this wild speculation of her bringing a cuckhold scenario into Albertos apt  (wicked imagination this group ) .

ok making sense now and all this wild speculation of Martina fucking other boys to men when everyone knows she has a close relationship she fully enjoys with Nelly  not the other girls in the villa , not spreading her legs for every boy toy at the Curly Covid party ...   or should I also debunk this 3-4some with Gina and Curley ??? 

but again, carry on the gang of 3 going wild with insane speculations and muddled translation from a translator that one says he has ,  but doesn't.... because Naga is too confused ???

I was hating this for the tediousness but now I am enjoying seeing grown,  thinking adults be so consumed with absurdity they know little about, cannot predict or accept the sheer simplicity that a friend invited friends to a party that he has made effort to organize ... one night of you know, party stuff in a public visable group...so drinking, drugs and Salsa, hip hop ... not some open legged, free for all  sex orgy....

or maybe it will be and shame on me for not believing this crazy train driving thru the forum... woo hoo

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Can't he go with her to the party?  Be there for his girl!  Dance with her!  Have fun with her!  Keep her safe!  I can't take it anymore.  She deserves so much more than Alberto.

you forget she has a new passionate affair with Nelley... that seems to be  exciting for M and Alberto is 'informed' and has been mature and accepting of such an affair ...no biggy , go have some fun sweetheart (you see another reason you would keep him around JM  he does laundry, walks the dog and lets you have the freedom to be fully yourself ) very liberated wouldn't you say,

he is happy as more of a home body, biker, gamer ...loner personality... he would not care for this party ...  and Martina is a drinking, party girl personality,  she would prefer to blow out her energy without worrying so much of her mate ... 

don't try and figure out an uninhibited, liberated, well communicating , long term relationship couple that might just be a wee bit out of your normal life perspective of life and romance in the mid west... but I don;t know what wild child lives behind such a traditional conservative relationship viewpoint you just stated ... lol 

I love their wide open liberated relationship.....  seems to work for them in the past and who knows what their future is .... not my life to figure out or worry about.... I just really like her Titties ... is that shallow ?  lol

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

OH BOY !!!  Speculation way off the scale!

Some of the commenters in this thread (thread relating to: Martina, Nelly, Caeser, parties, etc. etc.) need to stand back and take a serious look at the tortured guff they're churning out 🤣

This thread is just one step away from insanity.

the worst and most ridiculous in a very long time ...clues are in the 3 main speculators...  

Il y a 9 heures, yelt a dit :

With all this conversation about Martina going out, hooking up with her friends and having sex with them and or her partners then coming home to Alberto when she feel, I have to ask if Martina is a hooker? Or just likes sex? 

lol, they all are

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, omedo said:

Even simpler, Martina shouldn't go because it's an illegal party and she knows what she's exposed to...

When you see how the majority of people all over the world try hard to abide by the rules, then this wild partying is irresponsible. One keeps asking oneself how inspite of all the strict measurements  and limitations the numbers of infections are increasing. Here you find the answers. RLC shouldn't tolerate this.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

58 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Alberto and Martina have definitely had less sex recently. Martina, however, doesn't starve. She does her under-cover-do-it-yourself-job almost every morning now.

** Now let's not be coy, let's get this thing out into the open (if you'll pardon the expression), no 'beating about the bush' ..... it's called MASTURBATION!  😳

• Haha 1

Martina sta tirando una corda che tra un po si spezzerà....una festa del genere implica come è già successo poco controllo se abuso di alcol o altro e da lì a trovarsi nel letto di qualcuno anche se non Nelly  è un attimo ....mi chiedo perché ha bisogno di questo ....peccato è caduta da un po di tempo veramente in basso....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1