Martina and Alberto - home activities #11

9 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

it's just a party ...some better than and more fun than another ... hope they blow their brains out so they can tell the world  " I came , I saw, I came again, I conquered . I puked !!!!  and do I ever feel like shit "...

and by the way...our little matching slut sisters (maybe that word offends some of their pseudo lovers here ) sex  sisters, will soon find out Barcelona has some hot ! young tarts to put them in their place and age difference, but it is just another party.... have fun, clubs aren't open so this will be no different than a club night just maybe not as big of a production....

The only thing is that they put themselves in great danger for virus infection ( except if there’s knowledge of rapid test before entering and whoever is found positive , automatically is  banned entrance - it doesn’t mean of course that even a rapid test assures the right result - ) , Martina was having second thoughts always whether going or not and Nelly , well , I can’t predict Nelly as since she has joined the villa with her husband , her behavior is a big mystery and very questionable as far as her actions and presence is concerned . Gina is the “ constant “ and the only one that actually her lifestyle and the way we have seen her in front of cameras ( plus being her BF’s party ) justifies her presence . In any case , whatever illegal , it is always dangerous , but that’s the adrenaline 🥳 The only problem is the virus that you actually put in danger the others and since all these people don’t live single , it adds to the danger . 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm still waiting for someone to answer why a subscriber would be promoting an off-camera party that they cannot watch? 

I think it has only been discussions , analyzing pros and cons , i don’t believe this suggests a promotion . The thing is that something is happening outside and will have for sure lots of “ complications “ in every relation of everyone involved and share the apartments . 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The only thing is that they put themselves in great danger for virus infection ( except if there’s knowledge of rapid test before entering and whoever is found positive , automatically is  banned entrance - it doesn’t mean of course that even a rapid test assures the right result - ) , Martina was having second thoughts always whether going or not and Nelly , well , I can’t predict Nelly as since she has joined the villa with her husband , her behavior is a big mystery and very questionable as far as her actions and presence is concerned . Gina is the “ constant “ and the only one that actually her lifestyle and the way we have seen her in front of cameras ( plus being her BF’s party ) justifies her presence . In any case , whatever illegal , it is always dangerous , but that’s the adrenaline 🥳 The only problem is the virus that you actually put in danger the others and since all these people don’t live single , it adds to the danger . 

I will just ask one question: How do you know Martina was having second thoughts about going?

• Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Mindless idiots!

Just now, philo said:

I will just ask one question: How do you know Martina was having second thoughts about going?

I have been paying attention to the forum posts that some of our good translators provided . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Het enige is dat ze zichzelf in groot gevaar brengen voor een virusinfectie (behalve als er kennis is van een sneltest voordat ze binnenkomen en degene die positief wordt bevonden, wordt automatisch de toegang geweigerd - het betekent natuurlijk niet dat zelfs een snelle test de juiste resultaat -), Martina twijfelde altijd of ze wel of niet ging en Nelly, nou, ik kan Nelly niet voorspellen, want sinds ze met haar man bij de villa is gekomen, is haar gedrag een groot mysterie en zeer twijfelachtig wat haar daden betreft en aanwezigheid is bezorgd. Gina is de ‘constante’ en de enige die haar aanwezigheid rechtvaardigt, en de manier waarop we haar voor camera's hebben gezien (plus het feest van haar vriendje). Wat illegaal ook is, het is altijd gevaarlijk, maar dat is de adrenaline 🥳 Het enige probleem is het virus dat je de anderen in gevaar brengt en aangezien al deze mensen niet alleen leven, draagt het bij aan het gevaar. 

Martina neemt pijnstillers voor haar knie, we zullen zien hoe ze morgen voor de dag komt.Drank, dansen, vrijen,........

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I have been paying attention to the forum posts that some of our good translators provided . 

Can you cite the conversation where it was said and with whom it was said and when it was said so if someone wanted to go to the replay and learn more they could do so?

21 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Mindless idiots!

Young people suffering ( as everyone ) from being forced to be locked inside their places , something that I guess you and me at their age never experienced it . It is a normal reaction of young people ( totally irresponsible ) , but they should have the brain when they decide this , it is for me wrong of course , but I understand them , they want to live , they have reached the point of “ fuck it , I don’t care anymore “ ( totally wrong I repeat but I give them the excuse of their age ) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Young people suffering ( as everyone ) from being forced to be locked inside their places , something that I guess you and me at their age never experienced it . It is a normal reaction of young people ( totally irresponsible ) , but they should have the brain when they decide this , it is for me wrong of course , but I understand them , they want to live , they have reached the point of “ fuck it , I don’t cate anymore “ ( totally wrong I repeat but I give them the excuse of their age ) 

tbh i have seen enough during this pandemic regardless of age to say 'fuck it', people just don't like being told what to do I'm afraid.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, philo said:

Can you cite the conversation where it was said and with whom it was said and when it was said so if someone wanted to go to the replay and learn more they could do so?

I don’t have replay , they were talks between Martina and Alberto concerning the party at the start / middle of the week when it was questionable for Martina whether going or not . 

12 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Martina neemt pijnstillers voor haar knie, we zullen zien hoe ze morgen voor de dag komt.Drank, dansen, vrijen,........

She’s young , she will survive 😂 Plus , when a party starts and if it is nice and you like it , you forget everything and you try to enjoy , especially at this period .