Martina and Alberto - home activities #11

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

okay you look at the sex between Nelly and Martina then look at the sex between Martina and Alburto  and you tell me honestly witch one is actually satisfying Martina 

I believe that it is a different pleasure the lesbian sex than the hetero sex . I think she is satisfied with both , just different pleasure . I don’t think though that sex is the main thing we should examine , I honestly believe that Martina has conflict thoughts in her head , she definitely loves Alberto and she is at the moment fascinated and amazed by Nelly . And this is what creates the conflicts in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

both in their own way

but what one does she have sex with for at least 3 to 5 hours and  well i was going to go on but hey you have seen the total unbridled passion between M and N the cuddling and was the last time you saw M or N take the skin off their knees or have bruises from having sex with their men

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I believe that it is a different pleasure the lesbian sex than the hetero sex . I think she is satisfied with both , just different pleasure . I don’t think though that sex is the main thing we should examine , I honestly believe that Martina has conflict thoughts in her head , she definitely loves Alberto and she is at the moment fascinated and amazed by Nelly . And this is what creates the conflicts in my opinion.

you do realize the other girl can put on a strapon if they want dick and its always hard  right and just because you love someone does not mean you cant fall in love with someone else even more the kinda sex we have seen M and N have can do that,edited and yes my own experiences are in play here

2 hours ago, philo said:

I wish that I had your talent in managing trolls who attempt to use sarcasm unskillfully.  

It must've been alright, because you recognised it as sarcasm...many wouldn't lol. Thx Philo...I'm waiting for your next piece of priceless speculation now, so brace yourself...😉

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

but what one does she have sex with for at least 3 to 5 hours and  well i was going to go on but hey you have seen the total unbridled passion between M and N the cuddling and was the last time you saw M or N take the skin off their knees or have bruises from having sex with their men

M&N sex has happened ( on camera ) 3 times and it is fresh and new . It is almost a decade with Alberto , it is normal what’s happening 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

you do realize the other girl can put on a strapon if they want dick and its always hard  right and just because you love someone does not mean you cant fall in love with someone else even more

I don’t think I agree with you , I think the sex you describe happens from pure lesbians . These both girls are both bisexuals and I think the pleasure they want to experience is exactly the way they have sex . The strap on is unnecessary because they both have their BF for this kind of pleasure . 

I have said that it happens in life , seldom , but it does , that comes a period that you might love two people at the same time .

Rather than having expectations for any individual to interpret the RLC dialog, we should all be petitioning RLC to do the right thing and include close caption with the subscription. Hint...Hint!

• Like 1

I am absolutely amazed at how much is going on that we (English only) have not a clue about. I always said I could figure it out by close attention to body language. I was wrong! You can get the basics but there is so much going on in the background. 

17 minutes ago, philo said:

Rather than having expectations for any individual to interpret the RLC dialog, we should all be petitioning RLC to do the right thing and include close caption with the subscription. Hint...Hint!

then the music or tv would be up or they would whisper or all the good stuff would be off cam

• Like 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

Much of the conversation is muddled. As I first stated, my translation app picked up those words so I cannot say what the reference is to. It is only in context of the other words that it starts to have meaning.

Well now you've got your translator to decipher it...sorted!

1 hour ago, philo said:

I think not only does Alberto know, i think Martina comes home and gives him the details. I hope I can capture better audio going forward. When they talk over each other or when there is music or tv in the background, the app doesn't work.  

It doesn't matter...you have a translator

• Like 1