Martina and Alberto - home activities #11

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so M went to meet N 5 hours ago and nobody wondering whats up but non stop speculation about a party tomorrow night

I cannot tell lf there is also a guy involved or not. My friend has told me that the pronouns (him and her) frequently get confused during translation. But we are SURE that she told Alberto that someone would get it "Dude". ( I thought that was a funny way for her to add emphasis).. 

1 minute ago, philo said:

I cannot tell lf there is also a guy involved or not. My friend has told me that the pronouns (him and her) frequently get confused during translation. But we are SURE that she told Alberto that someone would get it "Dude". ( I thought that was a funny way for her to add emphasis).. 

I agree with you. Maybe she is referring to Nelly?

1 minute ago, hexagon said:

let him have what?

Much of the conversation is muddled. As I first stated, my translation app picked up those words so I cannot say what the reference is to. It is only in context of the other words that it starts to have meaning.

1 minute ago, philo said:

Much of the conversation is muddled. As I first stated, my translation app picked up those words so I cannot say what the reference is to. It is only in context of the other words that it starts to have meaning.

it could just be that shes going to let him have pizza? who knows

11 minutes ago, philo said:

Alberto said to Martina "just don't disrespect me". Find a friend (as I did) who understands the language. (I paid a friends subscription so she could help me understand) and go over the past 24 hours. There is much more happening than the "translators" on this forum are telling us. 

I now have a whole new disappointment in Alberto and Martina.  Alberto is sad. He is waiting for Martina to bring home someone and do them in front of him.  I would have thought the guy would be looking for a job and a new girl. There are other girls just as nice, nicer and would do him better than she does.  

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, philo said:

I have long believed, and often stated, that there appears to be much more sex going on off-camera than on-camera. I think this is true of all apartments. The Villa group seems to have for some reason, been emboldened to reveal it. If the reports on this thread are to be believed, it gives a middle finger to subscribers by acknowledging and drawing the talent and resources of RLC to an off-camera location. Let's be clear that this is paid for by subscribers while being "FRONTED" by Ceasar.

Amen!

12 minutes ago, yelt said:

I now have a whole new disappointment in Alberto and Martina.  Alberto is sad. He is waiting for Martina to bring home someone and do them in front of him.  I would have thought the guy would be looking for a job and a new girl. There are other girls just as nice, nicer and would do him better than she does.  

where else is he going to get a girl even remotely as beautiful as Martina again or actually make a living having sex with same said beautiful woman like he is ever going to complain about anything his beautiful meal ticket does ,then he would have to work for a living and have to have sex with ugly women,edited kinda got carried away with beautiful references lol

36 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I have been following Martina's adventures from the beginning and I can tell you that what she is doing right now, she has done it before and she will do it again in the future, because this girl is natural and does not cheat
Martina has not changed, only the gaze of the subscribers has changed because they did not understand who Martina was in reality

Just because Alberto knows of her being with other men while they have been together, does not in fact mean that she is not cheating.  All it means is that Alberto has no balls and he knows she is cheating on him.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Just because Alberto knows of her being with other men while they have been together, does not in fact mean that she is not cheating.  All it means is that Alberto has no balls and he knows she is cheating on him.

I think not only does Alberto know, i think Martina comes home and gives him the details. I hope I can capture better audio going forward. When they talk over each other or when there is music or tv in the background, the app doesn't work.  

48 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I have been following Martina's adventures from the beginning and I can tell you that what she is doing right now, she has done it before and she will do it again in the future, because this girl is natural and does not cheat
Martina has not changed, only the gaze of the subscribers has changed because they did not understand who Martina was in reality

I think I understand. When you say she "does not cheat", do you mean by that that she has always told Alberto about what she is doing?