Martina and Alberto - home activities #11

10 minutes ago, philo said:

If there is anyone unclear about what an RLC Agent looks like, just spend some time reading the Leora and Malia threads. They are out in the open over there to protect their queen. One even sent personal pictures to my personal message and admitted a previous involvement with 
Leora after I challenged him on how he could know things about her that were off camera. Then he sent me another message threatening me not to share that information. Shortly after that, RLC made it a rule infraction to share information from a personal message. I never intended to share it but was tempted to after the threat and take the hit. RLC Agents seem to think that I give a fuck about being banned from their forum. RLC Agents include the friends and family members of the apartments and sometimes the participants themselves who assume identities in order to try and control the image of their personae on this forum. I wish there were more people willing to call the out. 

It's definitely no conspiracy theory when you state that rlc uses this forum to influence or even manipulate opinions, attitudes, expectations and evaluations. Sometimes we are just the puppets on their strings.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, philo said:

Both Martina and Nelly have tried on white body suits today. I wonder if they will be wearing matching outfits to the party?

if Nelly is wearing now what she will wear at the party that will be some party

1 hour ago, robert21 said:

Martina is pulling a rope that will break in a while .... such a party implies how little control has already happened if alcohol abuse or other and from there to be in someone's bed even if not Nelly is a moment .. ... I wonder why she needs this .... pity she has fallen really low for some time ...

** When I saw Martina walk through the B4 door for the first time, I knew she was on the slippery slope, and the rot would set in.  B4 is bad news - it would corrupt even the most saintly of ladies 😎 I blame Bogdan; I believe he has a managerial role at the villa.  He's asleep at the wheel 😴Time he started wielding the big stick (if you'll pardon the expression) ... he only seems able to wield a bottle, spraying the kitchen with expensive champagne 🍾.  C'mon Bogdan, get your finger out! (if you'll again pardon the expression)😡

• Upvote 2

i just saw on replay the outfit Martina plans on wearing it is a white body suit and a pair of shorts so short her ass will be hanging out we used to call them daisy dukes so yes i think Nelly is now wearing what she will at the party, boy that is going to be some party

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i just saw on replay the outfit Martina plans on wearing it is a white body suit and a pair of shorts so short her ass will be hanging out we used to call them daisy dukes so yes i think Nelly is now wearing what she will at the party, boy that is going to be some party

Just one more ( illegal ) party that with so many young people , it is always such an eye candy 😉 The thing always it is if you either go there to dance , to flirt or be flirted , to drink , to smoke ... or all of the above 😂🤣 This has been a strange week ( personal notice and observation ) in the whole of RLC world and as they say in  Star Wars movies , “ I don’t have a good feeling about this “ 🤓🥳

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

** When I saw Martina walk through the B4 door for the first time, I knew she was on the slippery slope, and the rot would set in.  B4 is bad news - it would corrupt even the most saintly of ladies 😎 I blame Bogdan; I believe he has a managerial role at the villa.  He's asleep at the wheel 😴Time he started wielding the big stick (if you'll pardon the expression) ... he only seems able to wield a bottle, spraying the kitchen with expensive champagne 🍾.  C'mon Bogdan, get your finger out! (if you'll again pardon the expression)😡

Beautifully put....simply beautiful !!!  Now people on this forum should understand that it is only in the best interest of Nelly & Bogdan regardless of the outcome!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

It's definitely no conspiracy theory when you state that rlc uses this forum to influence or even manipulate opinions, attitudes, expectations and evaluations. Sometimes we are just the puppets on their strings.

RLC gets many criticisms of how incapable they are to run, manage and market their own site ... let alone have their shit together to influence CC and it's characters here ... that is such a laughable conspiracy. the CC members are  few that comment and are pretty established in their style and opinions and far from being any puppets  lmao..,   now do these same members try to influence with their opinions ya sure their are a few conspiracy paranoids in every bunch..... we know who you are and we are watching you     BOO

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Beautifully put....simply beautiful !!!  Now people on this forum should understand that it is only in the best interest of Nelly & Bogdan regardless of the outcome!

When they had the Russian apartment, Bogdan always hosted the parties and played the role of Ringmaster. Some of his parties had an S&M/BDSM them and there was fucking going on all over the place by many of the guest. Bogan managed to stay out of the limelight on most occasions. That's why I think this off-camera party is sponsored by him and fronted by his new buddy Ceasar. The off-camera party solves a big problem for Bogdan; it gives Nelly and Martina a venue for them to have fun together (which they have shown they will do anyway) but under his control !!! The key to understanding Bogdan (Unlike Alberto) is to understand his need to control. Off-camera party saves Bogdan from the humiliation of the last party where everyone could watch.

• Sad 2

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Just one more ( illegal ) party that with so many young people , it is always such an eye candy 😉 The thing always it is if you either go there to dance , to flirt or be flirted , to drink , to smoke ... or all of the above 😂🤣 This has been a strange week ( personal notice and observation ) in the whole of RLC world and as they say in  Star Wars movies , “ I don’t have a good feeling about this “ 🤓🥳

it's just a party ...some better than and more fun than another ... hope they blow their brains out so they can tell the world  " I came , I saw, I came again, I conquered . I puked !!!!  and do I ever feel like shit "...

and by the way...our little matching slut sisters (maybe that word offends some of their pseudo lovers here ) sex  sisters, will soon find out Barcelona has some hot ! young tarts to put them in their place and age difference, but it is just another party.... have fun, clubs aren't open so this will be no different than a club night just maybe not as big of a production....

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1