US General Domestic Politics #8 Begins 03/16/21.

18 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

It will probably remain popular until the American people realize that only 9% of the spending was for Covid-19 relief and the other 91% was spent on Democrat pet projects.

You haven't read the bill, so STFU.

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Because friends of mine died in Vietnam, so any of your childish snowflake comments about Vietnam or my military service don't set well with me. Understand now, fuckhead?:dodgy:

Blow me.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If the $1.9 trillion Covid-19 relief bill was such a great thing why are Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and their surrogates running around the country trying to sell the bill to the American people? If the bill were so fabulous the benefits would be obvious to the American people and wouldn't need a marketing campaign from the Biden Administration.

Selling? No.  Showing people what their Senators didn't do for them? Yes.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Because friends of mine died in Vietnam, so any of your childish snowflake comments about Vietnam or my military service don't set well with me. Understand now, fuckhead?:dodgy:

You're the one CONSTANTLY bringing it up.  Are you fucked up in the head or something?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The QAnon shaman is a fucking wacko, so who cares what he has to say. If Trump is responsible for the shaman's actions then Bernie Sanders is responsible for the actions of the lunatic who shot Rep. Steve Scalise.

SO VERY VERY WRONG AND YOU KNOW IT.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

A Democratic senator has asked attorney general Merrick Garland to facilitate ‘proper oversight’ into concerns on the investigation

And if the FBI does a really thorough investigation they'll discover that the first time in her life that Prof. Christine Blasey Ford was in the same room with Brett Kavanaugh was at his confirmation hearing.:dodgy: 

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

And if the FBI does a really thorough investigation they'll discover that the first time in her life that Prof. Christine Blasey Ford was in the same room with Brett Kavanaugh was at his confirmation hearing.:dodgy: 

There was no investigation the first time around.  The criminal Trump had it squashed.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

There was no investigation the first time around.  The criminal Trump had it squashed.

There was nothing to investigate except for ridiculous stories created by Michael Avenatti and his insane clients. The fool Christine Blasey Ford didn't even know what year or where the alleged assault on her took place. There is much more credible evidence that Tera Reade  was sexually assaulted by Joe Biden than any evidence that was presented by Blasey Ford against Brett Kavanaugh.