US General Domestic Politics #8 Begins 03/16/21.

'I wish a lot of luck to Harry cos he is going to need it!' A remarkably prescient prediction from Donald Trump concerning the developing disaster that is Megan Markle. His response compares favourably with that of President Biden who I fear is already in need of the help and support of his Deputy and who is being openly trolled by Putin, Xi and Kim. When you are the Policeman of the World, this is not good news for the World. Bill Clinton might have made a better Democrat Party President and would have welcomed any temporary immunity from a possible jail sentence as regards the Epstein case.

I despair of the American electoral system and so I suspect so do a lot of Americans. I think there should be an enquiry concerning the last election. Even if it gets a clean bill of health, you can't run a country where 70% of its voters think that there was some fraudulent activity. America matters. 

• Upvote 1

I have full confidence that Putin and Xi can whip this guy's ass, both mentally and physically.

This clown is even weaker than Carter was, and his condition does not inspire my confidence. He should be wearing a MAWA hat. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSSLFyVbNGQ&t=46s

4b3vtp.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I don't watch the ultra-biased far-right trash you fill your head with.  I watch, read and listen to reality.  There is a real world, little Napoleon.

Napolean was more famous, important and successful than you or Biden will ever be.:biggrin::tongue:

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

And also your hero Donald Trump.

I just heard on the news today that the U.S. government will be flying new immigrants from our southern border to states that are on the Canadian border for processing. Get your welcome mat ready. :biggrin::tongue: LMAO

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

(How?) If you clean the shit out of your ears you could hear Democrats and the news media verbally attacking American White males every day. (Why?) Democrats use hatred of White males to turn out their non-White voters in elections.  

only all people that are narrow minded bigoted reality deniers. stop acting like a victim.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Shit on by paternalistic White supremacist liberal progressives like you who treat minorities as if they are too stupid to take care of themselves. Liberal progressive welfare programs have promoted dependency among minorities and kept them forever poor, uneducated, and slaves of the Democratic Party.

your hole of shit is getting so deep that you'll never be able to get out.

• Upvote 1