B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (March)

27 minutes ago, REESE said:

The way that she looked at the camera before beginning to bate and the way she looked at it after her orgasm were fantastic.

She's "Breaking the forth wall" I know some are apposed to it, but I enjoy it immensely. It's a very powerful statement, in media as well as here. I hope she continues with it. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Amazingly horny Radislava today , ready for one more bate . 

Yes...but she's overdoing the bating now, imo...It's all about quality not quantity...unless the oranges stimulate sex drive and make her horny...😜

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...but she's overdoing the bating now, imo...It's all about quality not quantity...unless the oranges stimulate sex drive and make her horny...😜

I totally agree and you know my opinion about bating 😁 She will control everything better , she has the talent to understand easily and fast what the “ customers “ wish 😁

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Naga,,and ddhm,,,are you guys ok,,need any medical help,and i say that in a kind way,,lol,but come on,the way she runs her fingers around her clit and pussy and slides a random finger in at random times,those legs in the air crossed,,the way she rubs her pussy after she orgasms and gets all that beautiful juice all over herself,that my friend IS your ''quality & quantity'' all in one nice wrapped gift with a pretty little  bow on top. No one is ever happy i guess.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Naga,,and ddhm,,,are guys you ok,,need any medical help,and i say that in a kind way,,lol,but come on,the way she runs her fingers around her clit and pussy and slides a random finger in at random times,those legs in the air crossed,,the way she rubs her pussy after she orgasms and gets all that beautiful juice all over herself,that my friend IS your ''quality & quantity'' all in one nice wrapped gift with a pretty little  bow on top. No one is ever happy i guess.

You appreciate more something when you “ miss “ it in a way , you look more forward to it when you get the “ dose “ not very often , I think that’s what Naga and me are trying to say ...

I agree in all with your description 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Naga,,and ddhm,,,are guys you ok,,need any medical help,and i say that in a kind way,,lol,but come on,the way she runs her fingers around her clit and pussy and slides a random finger in at random times,those legs in the air crossed,,the way she rubs her pussy after she orgasms and gets all that beautiful juice all over herself,that my friend IS your ''quality & quantity'' all in one nice wrapped gift with a pretty little  bow on top.

Sorry...I made a mistake 😏

I just don't want her to be taken for granted, and be overtaken by an empty bed in Leora's place...Ok, bad example...😏

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry...I made a mistake 😏

I just don't want her to be taken for granted, and be overtaken by an empty bed in Leora's place...Ok, bad example...😏

I'm impressed,, and happy for humanity,,lol,, how we all came to a rational adult understanding,and i understand where you BOTH are coming from,both viable points,but isn't it good to sit back and watch how things happen and just enjoy as Radislava is,.because i am almost certain those are NOT for show or ''ratings'' those are genuine turned on feelings and looking at her face when this happens,,goddamn it turns me on,but sadly i can't watch her all day as i'm only capable of 2-3 cums a day,not the 4-5 i used to ''dispatch'',,,and Radislava can do with ease,,,,lmao. Again,thank you guys for these rational responses,,CHEERS...:cheers:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I'm impressed,, and happy for humanity,,lol,, how we all came to a rational adult understanding,and i understand where you BOTH are coming from,both viable points,but isn't it good to sit back and watch how things happen and just enjoy as Radislava is,.because i am almost certain those are NOT for show or ''ratings'' those are genuine turned on feelings and looking at her face when this happens,,goddamn it turns me on,but sadly i can't watch her all day as i'm only capable of 2-3 cums a day,not the 4-5 i used to ''dispatch'',,,and Radislava can do with ease,,,,lmao. Again,thank you guys for these rational responses,,CHEERS...:cheers:

From your comments I gather you like Radi 😄  I am happy that she has her fans now, I remember when she joined I was one of very few members who defended her against unfair criticisms lol now she has proved them all wrong 😃  and she is somehow popular 😜  

20 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

As long as she knows how much we appreciate her and admire her presence , nothing to worry I believe ☺️ the difficult is to “ win “ the customers , she has achieved this with her own personal effort , therefore , even better things to come 😇

• Haha 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

From your comments I gather you like Radi 😄  I am happy that she has her fans now, I remember when she joined I was one of very few members who defended her against unfair criticisms lol now she has proved them all wrong 😃  and she is somehow popular 😜  

I think she is someone who should be discovered by a modeling agent,she could walk into Ford modeling agency(not the car company,lol) and get what she wants. I also forgot to mention in my prior post about the lip biting and the ''death stare'' in the cameras direction,like Darth Vader's  ''death grip'' without touching anyone,,lol. 

• Like 1