B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (March)

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

i hear she smokes like a chimney so it's all a mute point!!

And your reliable sources tell me you don't like girls,that's why you continuously bash them,,this time i think they are right..

• Sad 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

On the contrary, I love real women and not these fake cam sluts!!

WOW,,your true colors really come out when you see things you can't have,,lmao. I guess you heard this from women waaay too many times,you must have PFRS,post female rejection syndrome,,sucks to be you,,i'll make you feel at home,here, 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

36 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i hear she smokes like a chimney so it's all a mute point!!

I don't really keep track, but from what I've seen, she only smokes a couple a day, but of course there rolled and unfiltered. Not a good habit in any case. I used to smoke a pack a day of camel unfiltered cigarettes and I feel pretty lucky that one of my many ailments is not lung cancer. It's her choice, but she might want to look into vape pens, if I was still smoking that's what I'd do. 

Just now, me0369 said:

I don't really keep track, but from what I've seen, she only smokes a couple a day, but of course there rolled and unfiltered. Not a good habit in any case. I used to smoke a pack a day of camel unfiltered cigarettes and I feel pretty lucky that one of my many ailments is not lung cancer. It's her choice, but she might want to look into vape pens, if I was still smoking that's what I'd do. 

I probably have smoked more joints in a day than she smokes cigs. in a day,,but what does it matter to anyone?

• Like 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Smoking joints blows your brain calls in the long run.  :biggrin:

Oh i know,that's why i keep trying to kill those bastards,,they are packed in tighter than a cuban rolled cigar  up there,and always having study parties,,fucking nerds...:cool:  And brain calls? am i the only one admitting to smoking around here?,,lmao,i know,auto correct,which the word auto correct should be an oxymoron in itself,but anyways,,puff along.

tumblr_lm4mxcJvef1qaminlo1_500.gif

• Haha 1