B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (March)

The way that the top thumbnails appear today , it says a lot of the policy of RLC on what and who based on their algorithms want to promote 😂🤣 It has been standard thumbnails all the time and to watch what happens the last couple of hours and which places occupy top cams , it is the least to say a joke 😂🤣

Radislava with her usual posing and she isn’t even on one of they thumbnails 😂🤣 give me a break 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The way that the top thumbnails appear today , it says a lot of the policy of RLC on what and who based on their algorithms want to promote 😂🤣 It has been standard thumbnails all the time and to watch what happens the last couple of hours and which places occupy top cams , it is the least to say a joke 😂🤣

Radislava with her usual posing and she isn’t even on one of they thumbnails 😂🤣 give me a break 

I was about to say the same thing.  I believe RLC wants us to watch other apartments so we wont see the fireworks about to go down in apt B1

33 minutes ago, merz28 said:

I was about to say the same thing.  I believe RLC wants us to watch other apartments so we wont see the fireworks about to go down in apt B1

It is a real joke especially today , I mean we all know this when a specific apartment occupies one of the thumbnails even if it is empty for hours but I made the comment judging on previous days and concerning Radislava that she is always appearing and today completely nothing since many hours . I know it will be said that it is technical reasons but the funny thing is that these technical reasons always seem to benefit standard places whenever they appear 😂🤣 Of course ,  it is RLC that decides where to direct valid members or potential subscribers . 

• Haha 1

I was wondering about the thumbs myself, usually I can find Radi very quickly in the top rows of the thumbnails and this morning not a one. Is RLC actively censoring content now? That's bullshit, if they are.

4 minutes ago, me0369 said:

I was wondering about the thumbs myself, usually I can find Radi very quickly in the top rows of the thumbnails and this morning not a one. Is RLC actively censoring content now? That's bullshit, if they are.

No cam from B1 is showing up.  Probably just a software glitch.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, me0369 said:

B1, B5 and Kitty&Smith are missing

• Like 2