B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (March)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Slightly OT...I'm a rock/metal sorta guy, but Karen Carpenter's voice is as smooth as a baby's bum...Sadly departed from this world far too soon 😢

I'm glad someone else is of topic,because this is,,,I just got my $1,400 dollar  government stimulus check,i can take Radislava to McDonalds and let her order anything,ANYTHING off the happy meal side of the menu,,or dollar value meal side,,,I am ghetto rich,woohoo,,HAHAHA:cool:

37e8cd064d87dd09af294e37a227479b

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I'm glad someone else is of topic,because this is,,,I just got my $1,400 dollar  government stimulus check,i can take Radislava to McDonalds and let her order anything,ANYTHING off the happy meal side of the menu,,or dollar value meal side,,,I am ghetto rich,woohoo,,HAHAHA:cool:

37e8cd064d87dd09af294e37a227479b

She'd probably order a Big Mac BLT...A Big Mac with the addition of bacon and tomato...
But she'd order it minus the bacon, lettuce, relish, burger and bun, and heavy on the tomatoes...😏

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

It was nice of them not to ask her to leave, but their whispers tell me she's the topic of their conversation.:smile:

Whispering is something that's always pissed me off big style on here...Loraine is a master at it...😒