B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (March)

Just now, me0369 said:

video not loading, anyone else having trouble? 

edit: maybe on my end, seems slow

I still get previews on the thumbnails of things that happened hours ago.

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

I still get previews on the thumbnails of things that happened hours ago.

That's funny because I have the exact opposite problem, I see things happening in the thumbnails that are yet to happen on the live stream.  Probably has to do with what device we're using.

15 minutes ago, me0369 said:

That's funny because I have the exact opposite problem, I see things happening in the thumbnails that are yet to happen on the live stream.  Probably has to do with what device we're using.

I can't believe or I can believe that Sera is putting Gina & Ariadne to sleep. This will never end...

• Sad 1

pardon my thumbnail question but did Gina stay? because It looks like 3 in Ariana's room and Radi rolling on her floor ?/

fuck me the replay shows a few spots of Radi's beaver swallowing camera 16 again... I need a membership anybody want to buy a dog or some bratty daughters ...

"take my wife ...Please"  (classic Henney Youngman joke)

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

pardon my thumbnail question but did Gina stay? because It looks like 3 in Ariana's room and Radi rolling on her floor ?/

fuck me the replay shows a few spots of Radi's beaver swallowing camera 16 again... I need a membership anybody want to buy a dog or some bratty daughters ...

"take my wife ...Please"  (classic Henney Youngman joke)

Serafina has parked herself in the room...

• Thanks 1