B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (March)

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

The squid is ready for the pot - will be interested to see how it turns out. Never been very good for me. Let me know when the rugby ends!!

Meg did octopus again last week, not for me but squid with chilli and garlic..lovely

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

The squid is ready for the pot - will be interested to see how it turns out. Never been very good for me. Let me know when the rugby ends!!

The culinary skills of these girls is not all the best.ย  Have to wait and see how it turns out.

Something that hasnโ€™t been mentioned , showing the experience that Radi has started acquiring slowly ๐Ÿ˜‡ Yesterday , she was having a phonecall trying to arrange an appointment and it wasnโ€™t working ( conversation in Spanish ) . At a certain point , there was a question from the woman at the other end of the line ( Radi had the open listening on her mobile so we could follow the discussion ) and was asking her name ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ She freezed for a second , she stood up from her bed , opened the window ( outside of the complex it seems there are constructions happening ) and was giving her name followed by her phone number . No one could listen to the personal data given ( whoever wants to search for it , I suggest we allow the girls to be known as Radislava , Ariana , Sera and so on than trying to find their personal information ) ย but I was impressed that immediately after the question , she stood up so as to cover with the noise the information that she was obliged to give . She could always go of course to the balcony downstairs ๐Ÿ˜‰ ( bit more experience needed I guess ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜† )ย 

Just now, ddhm said:

Something that hasnโ€™t been mentioned , showing the experience that Radi has started acquiring slowly ๐Ÿ˜‡ Yesterday , she was having a phonecall trying to arrange an appointment and it wasnโ€™t working ( conversation in Spanish ) . At a certain point , there was a question from the woman at the other end of the line ( Radi had the open listening on her mobile so we could follow the discussion ) and was asking her name ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ She freezed for a second , she stood up from her bed , opened the window ( outside of the complex it seems there are constructions happening ) and was giving her name followed by her phone number . No one could listen to the personal data given ( whoever wants to search for it , I suggest we allow the girls to be known as Radislava , Ariana , Sera and so on than trying to find their personal information ) ย but I was impressed that immediately after the question , she stood up so as to cover with the noise the information that she was obliged to give . She could always go of course to the balcony downstairs ๐Ÿ˜‰ ( bit more experience needed I guess ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜† )ย 

Dude,the attention span here isn't that long,don't you know by now?? LMAO.

source.gif

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There is a reason that it hasn't been mentioned ,my friend.:smile:

2 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

There is a reason that it hasn't been mentioned ,my friend.:smile:

I think it happened at a time ( before 12:00 pm ) that few people watch , I liked it because these are natural things to watch โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡

40 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Dude,the attention span here isn't that long,don't you know by now?? LMAO.

source.gif

I catch up with comments today since yesterday I made the favor to everyone not being active in the forum ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜† ย for national reasons ( Independence Day celebrations of 200 years ๐Ÿ˜ )