B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (March)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

She'd probably order a Big Mac BLT...A Big Mac with the addition of bacon and tomato...
But she'd order it minus the bacon, lettuce, relish, burger and bun, and heavy on the tomatoes...😏

HAHAHA,,You see that,i hand you the ball and you run with it,db3f36e3e7889aa4a7ef6a9e30bb0618.gif,good job,could be a pretty accurate description,although IF i were taking her out,,i wouldn't care WHAT she ordered, I would think i was dreaming anyways.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Just now, rosey 1 said:

Gina & Ari were whispering about Serafina and how she dominates the conversation with complaining.

Sorry this time Rosey,,i need to correct you,Ariana was whispering to Gina,, saying,, ''why does that Ragnar spend so much time going on about  Radislava,doesn't he know i exist''? I feel bad,but that's life,,,:cool: ,,,,( i feel sorry for the people who believe that shit)

AnimatedSelfishJaguar-size_restricted.gi

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry...I totally got the wrong end of the thread...I'm with you now

Wtf! Haha...Just reread what I posted! Thought 1 of you smart guys would've spotted the deliberate mistake lol...Wrong end of the stick or lost the thread...🤣

I used to work with a great lad who mixed these phrases up all the time...totally genuine. He had plenty, and another workmate wrote them all down in a book...

His best 2 I can remember were
''You could cut the atmosphere with a cake''...which I always piss myself at, and use it all the time now...and
''It was the hump that broke the camels back''

Priceless...

4 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Sorry this time Rosey,,i need to correct you,Ariana was whispering to Gina,, saying,, ''why does that Ragnar spend so much time going on about  Radislava,doesn't he know i exist''? I feel bad,but that's life,,,:cool: ,,,,( i feel sorry for the people who believe that shit)

I stand corrected.:smile:

• Upvote 1

Radi's musical tastes are really diverse, I think when you can get Bon Jovi, The Carpenters and Fairy music in the same day...it's never boring, put it that way...

I think this fairy music really suits her character, and is quite sexy...but also quite eerie...
It reminds me a bit of the original 'Wicker Man' movie, in the early 70's...a cult classic, if any of you guys are familiar with it...Great movie!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Wtf! Haha...Just reread what I posted! Thought 1 of you smart guys would've spotted the deliberate mistake lol...Wrong end of the stick or lost the thread...🤣

I used to work with a great lad who mixed these phrases up all the time...totally genuine. He had plenty, and another workmate wrote them all down in a book...

His best 2 I can remember were
''You could cut the atmosphere with a cake''...which I always piss myself at, and use it all the time now...and
''It was the hump that broke the camels back''

Priceless...

Very Australian on how we talk, My saying is "I know which side my butter bread on"

13 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Maybe if Ariana got a little active it would help her with viewers. Radislava works hard to get and keep fans/viewers.

6 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

as a celtic, i thought i was the only one to know "blackmore", a tribal group from the 80s !!! seeing radislava listening to it surprises me and amazes me !!! this girl is full of surprises !!! 😲😃

Is that who it is Corbo?..Where's all the great guitar work here? Are you sure?
I was a huge Blackmore fan, as I am many great guitarists, and I know Richie is a sandwich short of a picnic, and went really off the scale, so lost touch when he left Rainbow...who I saw twice, btw...
Isn't the band Blackmore Knights...or something like that? I'll Google it...