B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7 (March)

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Right on que...the guy you have been dreaming of shows up and you're not happy..lol   Same shit from you every time.  :dodgy:

I don't give a shit about what happens in B2. I don't even have a subscription.

I just don't want people here to get their hopes up too much. I wrote off RLC when they lost Luna. That made me realize that RLC is finished.

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I just don't want people here to get their hopes up too much. I wrote off RLC when they lost Luna. That made me realize that RLC is finished.

Carla and Yanai and Luna and Zac were my favorites.

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Then quit your complaining and shut the fuck up

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Then quit your complaining and shut the fuck up

RLC subscription is not a requirement to be allowed to write here and participate in the discussion. You should really learn some manners.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Finally an evening that I personally like to watch , the “ Truth or Dare “ sexual orientated board game and great fun of these 3 young people

Amira obvious that she has missed ( is missing ) sex  in her life , Monica being the fun girl that she can always create the relaxing and comfortable atmosphere with her character and a totally self confident guy , he seems kind of also impressed with the girls , definitely with thoughts that he will have a crazy night ( he even stated it during  the game only for Monica to bring him in reality 😂🤣 ) , totally aware of the cameras and showing no problem but either sleeping over or going blue balls later 😂🤣But , in general , a great content RLC evening in this apartment , entertainment as I personally enjoy it 😇

32 minutes ago, Alladino said:

WTF?!? They suddenly speak German in RLC? 😃

Well, the way I estimate the girls, or better the stupid GOV concept, this guy has some quite humiliating bullshit shows ahead of him for sure. 🤐 My condolences.

Guten Abend alladino , perhaps we can ask that they go in the kitchen and the free cameras and have some chats there so you can actually contribute as a translator , although they speak perfect English .

Sometimes , in order to manage and fuck a nice woman , the right patience is needed . And the guy is perfectly aware of that and where he is . But how can you know if you can’t watch ? Maybe in the future this guy becomes a BF and due to his German speaking , you become a subscriber again . 

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

L'abbonamento a RLC non è un requisito per poter scrivere qui e partecipare alla discussione. Dovresti davvero imparare alcune buone maniere.

Se non sei abbonato a RLC perche’ non ti piace o non ti imteressa piu’, non ha senso continuare a scrivere su un forum e lamentarti, ma se continui a seguire CC allora significa che in realta’ ti interessa sapere cosa succede su RLC. Si sa’ RLC crea dipendenza😏

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Guten Abend alladino , perhaps we can ask that they go in the kitchen and the free cameras and have some chats there so you can actually contribute as a translator , although they speak perfect English .

Sometimes , in order to manage and fuck a nice woman , the right patience is needed . And the guy is perfectly aware of that and where he is . But how can you know if you can’t watch ? Maybe in the future this guy becomes a BF and due to his German speaking , you become a subscriber again . 

Very unlikely.

I don't know, it's just a pattern of the girls in B2 to have a lot of show, but very little actual content.

The past showed that for the guys it almost always ended in some kind of humiliation.