B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7 (March)

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Very unlikely.

I don't know, it's just a pattern of the girls in B2 to have a lot of show, but very little actual content.

The past showed that for the guys it almost always ended in some kind of humiliation.

The guy is totally aware of the cameras , he is already explained the concept I think and he agreed to enter the apartment and enjoy his evening and he is doing it perfectly fine and acting completely normal . All the rest are details , this guy I find really great and has adapted fast . The presence and behavior of the girls is great so far towards him and that’s why it is great company all three of them . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The guy is totally aware of the cameras , he is already explained the concept I think and he agreed to enter the apartment and enjoy his evening and he is doing it perfectly fine and acting completely normal . All the rest are details , this guy I find really great and has adapted fast . The presence and behavior of the girls is great so far towards him and that’s why it is great company all three of them . 

I was a comparatively loyal customer for a long time. Even when RLC lost all the Russian apartments, I tried to keep at least a bit hopes up, but at some point I gave up.

If they can come up with a few new apartments, with some people who at least reasonably follow the original idea of RLC, then I would probably come back. These cheap B2 teasing shows, sorry but by now everyone should have understood that these are just plain bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Well that was a total mood killer............Monica got a card stating that she needed to give a player a hickey to the player she chooses.  The fella stated he would rather not because he had somebody coming tomorrow night and better not have a hickey on him.  

Wonder if the girls think he is a player now?

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Der Typ ist sich der Kameras voll bewusst, er hat bereits das Konzept erklärt, das ich denke, und er hat zugestimmt, die Wohnung zu betreten und seinen Abend zu genießen, und er macht es vollkommen gut und benimmt sich ganz normal. Der Rest sind Details, dieser Typ finde ich wirklich toll und hat sich schnell angepasst. Die Anwesenheit und das Verhalten der Mädchen sind ihm gegenüber bisher großartig und deshalb ist es eine großartige Gesellschaft für alle drei. 

Ich finde es gefährlich, sich fremde Männer zu bestellen in Zeiten des coronas. Selbst wenn er vorher einen Test gemacht hat, so kann er dennoch infiziert sein, gerade eben gestern oder vorgestern, was der test noch nicht zeigt.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I was a comparatively loyal customer for a long time. Even when RLC lost all the Russian apartments, I tried to keep at least a bit hopes up, but at some point I gave up.

If they can come up with a few new apartments, with some people who at least reasonably follow the original idea of RLC, then I would probably come back. These cheap B2 teasing shows, sorry but by now everyone should have understood that these are just plain bullshit.

Ok 

2 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Beh, è stato un vero e proprio killer dell'umore ............ Monica ha ricevuto una carta che diceva che aveva bisogno di dare a un giocatore un succhiotto al giocatore che aveva scelto. Il tizio ha dichiarato che avrebbe preferito di no perché aveva qualcuno che veniva domani sera e meglio non avere un succhiotto con lui.  

Chissà se le ragazze pensano che sia un giocatore adesso?

Dici che lui invece non pensa che le ragazze siano giocatrici?🤔 quanti ragazzi sono entrati in B2 da quando c’e’ Monica Amira e Amalia? Quanti ragazzi per ogni ragazza ha mandato fiori per San Valentino? Sembrava un cimitero😂

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Il ragazzo è totalmente consapevole delle telecamere, gli è già stato spiegato il concetto penso e ha accettato di entrare nell'appartamento e godersi la serata e lo sta facendo perfettamente bene e si comporta in modo del tutto normale. Tutto il resto sono dettagli, questo ragazzo lo trovo davvero fantastico e si è adattato velocemente. La presenza e il comportamento delle ragazze finora è ottimo nei suoi confronti ed è per questo che è ottima compagnia tutte e tre. 

Il fatto che gli viene spiegato delle telecamere, non vuol dire che bisogna fare spettacoli o giochi di sesso,  ancora non capite il concetto

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Peter Passauer said:

Ich finde es gefährlich, sich fremde Männer zu bestellen in Zeiten des coronas. Selbst wenn er vorher einen Test gemacht hat, so kann er dennoch infiziert sein, gerade eben gestern oder vorgestern, was der test noch nicht zeigt.

Jeder kennt die Regeln in dieser Zeit, sie sind alle Erwachsene und für ihre Handlungen verantwortlich.  Das Leben muss weitergehen. Wenn wir uns aus irgendeinem Grund nicht gut fühlen, vermeiden wir den Kontakt.  Ja, sie können asymptomatisch sein, aber sie sehen alle vollkommen gesund aus.  Wir müssen mit unserer Angst umgehen und versuchen, mit unserem Leben weiterzumachen.  Tut mir leid, aber ich genehmige den Abend dieser drei Menschen heute Abend, das Leben muss weitergehen, sie sind jung und alle sehen gesund aus, also nehme ich, was ich sehe ☺️

12 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Well that was a total mood killer............Monica got a card stating that she needed to give a player a hickey to the player she chooses.  The fella stated he would rather not because he had somebody coming tomorrow night and better not have a hickey on him.  

Wonder if the girls think he is a player now?

I think that like this irritates them plus he was honest , showing that you don’t need them , it can be a surprise for the girls 😉 Also Monica earlier said that nothing happens today , only chill and relax . I hope this guy stays around , really pleasant , decent and friendly and the most important , girls feel nice with him . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think that like this irritates them plus he was honest , showing that you don’t need them , it can be a surprise for the girls 😉 Also Monica earlier said that nothing happens today , only chill and relax . I hope this guy stays around , really pleasant , decent and friendly and the most important , girls feel nice with him . 

then he shags a different girl tomorrow, really pleasant guy