B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7 (March)

Just now, wooders78 said:

or get rid of sera and everyone is happy

I would actually use that as a testing point,move Radislava and Ariana and bring in 2 new girls in B1 with serafima and see if they all get along,if not,you know the common denominator that is fucking things up,,like working on cars,to find a bad plug wire,you keep pulling plug wires until the bad one makes itself known,it's the process of elimination and being methodical about it. It's all about peace and tranquility,,and lots of good wholesome nakedness. :tongue::biggrin::angel:

giphy.gif

Radi seems to be getting along ok these past few days, there's been civil interaction between Sera and her, haven't seen any big fights etc... Not saying a move wouldn't be good for her, a bigger bedroom for her to exercise in would be a plus, but like others have said I would selfishly miss the view from the close cams in her bedroom. Also there's a difference between visiting and actually living somewhere, new problems could just as easily come up in a new house and might even be worse. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, me0369 said:

Radi seems to be getting along ok these past few days, there's been civil interaction between Sera and her, haven't seen any big fights etc... Not saying a move wouldn't be good for her, a bigger bedroom for her to exercise in would be a plus, but like others have said I would selfishly miss the view from the close cams in her bedroom. Also there's a difference between visiting and actually living somewhere, new problems could just as easily come up in a new house and might even be worse. 

Thx...I appear to have missed that. I'm not on much during the day...I'm all for all the girls getting along, but I don't think they'll ever be besties 😏

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thx...I appear to have missed that. I'm not on much during the day...I'm all for all the girls getting along, but I don't think they'll ever be besties 😏

sera always being out helps cut down the arguments

6 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

well it looks as RLC . had RADI  go to b2 so that apt. could get views seeing RADI. is the only one naked. 🤔 

Yep...it's a shame Radi is being used as a money getter for these other apts. by RLC.

• Like 1