B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7 (March)

Hello and welcome to the new ( very nice looking ) male German speaking visitor 😇

German or Austrian or Swiss , need some minutes to figure out , finally after some time a different thing happening in this apartment and great that he speaks English so we can follow the talk ☺️😇

Fast impression , guy must be German 

Guy is from Germany ... how impressed I am from Monica , she speaks prefect German , amazing ☺️😇 And Amira practicing her English , hope she feels comfortable speaking this time , she is usually stressed speaking the language . 

A great breathe of fresh air in B2 and very nice atmosphere with a guy that looks relaxed , social and really really cool . Well done Monica ☺️

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hello and welcome to the new ( very nice looking ) male German speaking visitor 😇

German or Austrian or Swiss , need some minutes to figure out , finally after some time a different thing happening in this apartment and great that he speaks English so we can follow the talk ☺️😇

Fast impression , guy must be German 

WTF?!? They suddenly speak German in RLC? 😃

Well, the way I estimate the girls, or better the stupid GOV concept, this guy has some quite humiliating bullshit shows ahead of him for sure. 🤐 My condolences.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

WTF?!? They suddenly speak German in RLC? 😃

Well, the way I estimate the girls, or better the stupid GOV concept, this guy has some quite humiliating bullshit shows ahead of him for sure. 🤐 My condolences.

Right on que...the guy you have been dreaming of shows up and you're not happy..lol   Same shit from you every time.  :dodgy: