Masha - Home activities #4

ddhm

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

It was nice to see Masha enjoying and happy and offering us a nice and entertaining evening to watch 😇

Is that dickhead @masterchef56 trolling you, DD?...I've noticed that many of your posts he either is confused (which is probably right) or laughs!...The Leora apt and 17 different threads must be pretty fucking boring...Maybe he's just discovered other threads actually exist outside the elite apt...:dodgy:

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Is that dickhead @masterchef56 trolling you, DD?...I've noticed that many of your posts he either is confused (which is probably right) or laughs!...The Leora apt and 17 different threads must be pretty fucking boring...Maybe he's just discovered other threads actually exist outside the elite apt...:dodgy:

I have many times asked who is my secret admirer , stalker or obsessed with my posts member the last days and asked politely to get a comment , it didn’t happen 🙈🤨 Thank you for solving my question and I don’t know if any member in the history of CC has experienced a 18-20 confused emoji posts in all threads within less than a minute .. he seems that he reads in a speed of light ( if he isn’t , well , whoever has been stalking me the last days 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 )  

My comments seem to bother a lot obviously 🙄😬

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have many times asked who is my secret admirer , stalker or obsessed with my posts member the last days and asked politely to get a comment , it didn’t happen 🙈🤨 Thank you for solving my question and I don’t know if any member in the history of CC has experienced a 18-20 confused emoji posts in all threads within less than a minute .. he seems that he reads in a speed of light ( if he isn’t , well , whoever has been stalking me the last days 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 )  

My comments seem to bother a lot obviously 🙄😬

He's obviously only got 2 emoji's on his laptop or phone...My guess is that you pissed him off in the Leora circus and this is his childish way to get you back. It will be interesting to see how he responds to this...probably with either a confused emoji or a laughing one...😏

You can see whose responding to your posts you know...

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He's obviously only got 2 emoji's on his laptop or phone...My guess is that you pissed him off in the Leora circus and this is his childish way to get you back. It will be interesting to see how he responds to this...probably with either a confused emoji or a laughing one...😏

You can see whose responding to your posts you know...

I never wanted to know , that’s why I never asked publicly for the info or with a PM and also don’t have a premium membership .I thought that people who can “ kiss the great tits of Leora “ have actually balls to make a comment rather than perhaps their continuous masturbation  which seems that leads for their hand to get tired or freeze when the time to make a comment other than the copy / paste ones comes 😏

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I never wanted to know , that’s why I never asked publicly for the info or with a PM and also don’t have a premium membership .I thought that people who can “ kiss the great tits of Leora “ have actually balls to make a comment rather than perhaps their continuous masturbation  which seems that leads for their hand to get tired or freeze when the time to make a comment other than the copy / paste ones comes 😏

Ah...that explains it. I thought you were premium, DD...

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ah...that explains it. I thought you were premium, DD...

I don’t wish to become premium the way that this forum operates most of the times 😬🙄

• Like 1

I don’t know the way that Masha thinks currently with her life , the pandemic for sure must have made her think even more about everything and everyone , especially being a tenant that she spent so much  lonely time inside the apartment to a point that the only company  she had ,  was her two cats . As a voyeur , I am thrilled to be introduced to her crazy and wild adventures that are for sure a guarantee the following months but as one of her biggest fans , I wish truly that she finds a guy ( or girl ) , maybe this one and enjoy a certain period of time together and see where all this could go . Either way , it will always be an interesting apartment to watch , Masha will never make anyone feel bored 😆😉😇🥳

• Like 1