Masha - Home activities #4

ddhm

1 minute ago, Solasa said:

Talking from my own experience I think Leora is really good at pulling in new subscribers, she seems to always be aware of showing enough on free cams to get viewers without subscription wanting more.

Leora was one of the reasons I got a subscription, and since I got my sub I have barely watched her at all, once I realized it's just teasing and "shows".

Masha on the other hand may not draw in as many new subs but keeps people already subscribed keep it up since you enjoy watching, as you said, showing her real life.

I will take as a difference that Leora can attract new subscribers easily , after all , she is naked and with legs wide open the whole day by the time she wakes up , it is what she likes also , the attention and knowing she is being watched , she loves it . 

Masha on the other hand , is the one who will keep the subscribers in the depth of time and not like Leora sign in new ones and quit after some months because of repeated bates and teased content . Masha can organize a party , exercise naked , bring boys  , girls , have drunk evenings , sober ones playing the guitar and singing , simply countless options to tune in and watch the unexpected ( even an orgy , a threesome , a bondage ) , RLC is lucky to have her so she can keep the long term subscribers and RLC is lucky to have  Leora to attract new customers . You can call it excellent casting and lucky RLC business 😇

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I think the same.If not today then soon.But my bet is for later in day🙂.

We can agree that it is a matter of time for one more guy to be added to Masha’s list and sexual experiences 😉😇

• Haha 2

For example , the funniest and more real life and original content is what Linda and Tibor currently do , this is what I personally like to watch , original and from the heart , even if it is for their YouTube channel , Instagram photos or TikToK or whatever platform and application . And Linda dressed like the naughty school girl 😂🤣 , such a different show than whatever we watch again and again ☺️ Two dressed people that could actually anyone tune in and enjoy . 

• Haha 1

My stalker friend is back and following my posts at Masha’s thread 😂🤣 As Eliot used to say “ Hello friend “ .. my confused and smiley stalker friend ☺️

• Haha 1

My “ smiley emojis “ friend seems to be totally disturbed of my comments 😂🤣😂 Can we have your post or opinion at anything I am posting here or you have no idea how to write in a correct way or pronounce words ? You are making yourself ridiculous and you can keep on , you can see how much I am bothered 😂🤣😂🤣

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They are taking some time..think they gone pic up another girl(brunet..nice curves..large natural tits..longg nipples..) and will be a threesome later😁.

Masha won’t have any problem.. maybe Babi joins 😉 ( Botox lips girl 😁

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

My “ smiley emojis “ friend seems to be totally disturbed of my comments 😂🤣😂 Can we have your post or opinion at anything I am posting here or you have no idea how to write in a correct way or pronounce words ? You are making yourself ridiculous and you can keep on , you can see how much I am bothered 😂🤣😂🤣

Maybe he can't type anymore!...He's got arthritis in both hands from all the wanking he does over Leora...😏

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Masha won’t have any problem.. maybe Babi joins 😉 ( Botox lips girl 😁

Lips girl no thanks😅.But that petit brunet cute friend of Masha..yes please😁.But not sure if her boyfriend would dig it hehe.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe he can't type anymore!...He's got arthritis in both hands from all the wanking he does over Leora...😏

I think he simply tries avoiding making his hands tired and shaking by posting anything , they need to be ready so when his Queen returns to be able and have the strength to masturbate himself so he can dedicate jerking off to the lovely tits of Leora by kissing them in his fantasizing and obsessed virtual world ( I don’t even know if he has understood any of the words of this current posting , therefore I am waiting for his next confused or smiley emoji answer , you see how polite I am and help him to express himself 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😁😆

• Confused 1