Masha - Home activities #4

ddhm

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Non li ho mai visti baciarsi, dormire insieme sul divano e vestiti, non mi dice niente. Forse è single e stava flirtando per riuscire a scopare. "Innocente" voglio dire che stanno solo parlando, baciando, ascoltando musica e non sono arrivati al livello di spogliarsi e quando il ragazzo si rende effettivamente conto di essere nudo di fronte al mondo 😂 🤣

Il fatto che non lo hai visto tu, non significa che non sono fidanzati, ti assicuro che invece lo sono, e non e’ single, quando una coppia sta insieme da tanto tempo, i baci diminuiscono

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

Il fatto che non lo hai visto tu, non significa che non sono fidanzati, ti assicuro che invece lo sono, e non e’ single, quando una coppia sta insieme da tanto tempo, i baci diminuiscono

Ok ☺️ Dico solo questo che ho visto

God bless Masha,one of the very few remaining rlc residents that are trutfull to the riginal concept and actualy do her life in cams a lott of times,others just use houses for exercises..others to web cam shows..many others pretend to be lesbians when needed..but Masha a lot of times just do nice real life in cams.One of the few rlc houses were we can be surprised and not knowing what will happen.

In any case , Masha once again providing content , proving why she is the best by not hiding anything of her life and sharing everything and in this way respecting the maximum way possible all of the RLC subscribers till the last cent we pay to “ watch the private life of other people 24/7 “

On a personal note and observation ( and sorry to the hardcore fans , I am just a normal fan ) , it is hilarious that we have under the same category singles / roommates Masha and Leora / Malia . Just think what Masha gives to the audience and what the other two do . It is just this big difference that none of the loyal fans of the two girls can’t understand why the majority of the viewers complain. In the end , it is laughable and disgrace to have Masha and whatever she has contributed to RLC be compared to the presence and content being provided by the other two girls in the Prague apartment ( when they should be categorized as GOV ) 

• Haha 1

Luckily for Anthony and Loraine and Malia , she stopped so they can both enjoy some viewership 😂🤣 the passionless Loraine and the one of the usual Malia’s single in the apartment boredom afternoons and taking a shower with a routine show . 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, hondarellas said:

What was that?  casting or warm-up?

Απλά χαλαρά για απόγευμα , το βραδάκι μέχρι τελικής πτώσεως 😂🤣 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In any case , Masha once again providing content , proving why she is the best by not hiding anything of her life and sharing everything and in this way respecting the maximum way possible all of the RLC subscribers till the last cent we pay to “ watch the private life of other people 24/7 “

On a personal note and observation ( and sorry to the hardcore fans , I am just a normal fan ) , it is hilarious that we have under the same category singles / roommates Masha and Leora / Malia . Just think what Masha gives to the audience and what the other two do . It is just this big difference that none of the loyal fans of the two girls can’t understand why the majority of the viewers complain. In the end , it is laughable and disgrace to have Masha and whatever she has contributed to RLC be compared to the presence and content being provided by the other two girls in the Prague apartment ( when they should be categorized as GOV ) 

Talking from my own experience I think Leora is really good at pulling in new subscribers, she seems to always be aware of showing enough on free cams to get viewers without subscription wanting more.

Leora was one of the reasons I got a subscription, and since I got my sub I have barely watched her at all, once I realized it's just teasing and "shows".

Masha on the other hand may not draw in as many new subs but keeps people already subscribed keep it up since you enjoy watching, as you said, showing her real life.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Masha and guest leaved,maybe they will return later.Have the feeling this is just the starting regard this new adventure hehe.

Guy didn’t seem to have a camera problem , maybe just teasing so they can have an exciting night later . 

• Haha 1

Just now, ddhm said:

Guy didn’t seem to have a camera problem , maybe just teasing so they can have an exciting night later . 

I think the same.If not today then soon.But my bet is for later in day🙂.

• Like 2