B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (March)

il y a 3 minutes, philo a dit :

There was a scam. Where is Nelly's suite case? Why did Martina make a reservation under the name Mona Lisa? That alone should have been my clue but I fell in the end for the Okey-Dokey.

A missing suitcase and a reservation hardly constitutes an illegal rave

4 minutes ago, philo said:

C'è stata una truffa. Dov'è il caso della suite di Nelly? Perché Martina ha effettuato una prenotazione a nome Mona Lisa? Questo da solo avrebbe dovuto essere il mio indizio, ma alla fine sono caduto per l'Okey-Dokey.

Non è facile tradurre se non si è di lingua madre, io capisco e parlo abbastanza lo spagnolo anche se sono italiano, ma lo slang non lo capisco

Just now, redole1999 said:

A missing suitcase and a reservation hardly constitutes an illegal rave

And the no drink because I'm driving alibi? Someone involved in this script used to be a Grifter in their career. They played this out over several days with several players and with much skill.

2 minutes ago, Ando said:

Nei mesi scorsi avevo provato ad usare un app per tradurre il russo, ma uscivano frasi sensa senso

Well since you understand what happened so well, let us hear your explanation?

I think what we have her is some "Monday morning quarterbacks who don't have a clue what they are talking about. you will notice that they never offer an alternative explanation. They can only tell you that you are wrong, 

Whoever started this Ceasea party stuff has some explaining to do. I own up to my part but I tried to call this right early but everyone else seemed to have drunk the kool aid so in the end, I took a sip too.