B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (March)

10 minutes ago, Ando said:

Non ti sto colpevolizzando, ho già dato la mia spiegazione....quando si capiscono solo alcune parole di un discorso e si cerca di completare la frase è facile sbagliare

You say that you have given your explanation? The only thing that i see you have explained is that you think everyone is wrong because of the difficulty in using translation technology. I see nothing you have explained about the issue being discussed other than you enjoy the Greek tragedy.

23 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

As far as I can tell, there's no missing suitcase.  Philo saw Nelly leaving with the shopping cart and invented a story about her leaving with a suitcase.  The reservation under the name Mona Lisa also came from Philo.  Philo makes a lot of shit up.

So your ex-ray eyes know what was in the bag? Martina came with her clothes in a plastic shopping bag but it contained her overnight gear.

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Dici di aver dato la tua spiegazione? L'unica cosa che vedo che hai spiegato è che pensi che tutti si sbagliano a causa della difficoltà nell'uso della tecnologia di traduzione. Non vedo nulla di ciò che hai spiegato sulla questione in discussione, a parte il fatto che ti piace la tragedia greca.

😂😂😂

I'm surprised that they only sent a couple of trolls after me this time. Sometimes they bring in people who just signed up the day before they post. Their skill levels seem to have gone down a bit. Someone needs to be the patsy for the scam so take your best shot. 

My take away from this experience is that just because a person is fluent in more than one language, it does not mean that they cannot scam you. My reason for taking personal responsibility for my understanding is that I have been dubious about some of what has been reported by native speakers here. They never tell you what was said, by whom, and when. They only tell you what they want you to know. That is not translating. That is interpreting.

• Upvote 2