B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (March)

je pense que pour Martina , N , est un lot de consolation elle vissait plus jeune et plus fraiche ...
Pour mon cas personnel , je ne regarde jamais les ébats estampillés N , avec qui que ce soit elle est trop malsaine elle me révulse  physiquement et moralement  ! Certains ont passé une bonne nuit, moi encore meilleur, merci 😘
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

Mi conclusión de esta experiencia es que el hecho de que una persona domine más de un idioma no significa que no pueda estafarlo. Mi razón para asumir la responsabilidad personal de mi comprensión es que he tenido dudas sobre algo de lo que han informado los hablantes nativos aquí. Nunca te dicen lo que se dijo, quién lo dijo y cuándo. Solo te dicen lo que quieren que sepas. Eso no se está traduciendo. Eso es interpretar.

I was the one who said about the party and I ratify myself, I am glad to know that they changed their minds and stayed at home.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, philo said:

My take away from this experience is that just because a person is fluent in more than one language, it does not mean that they cannot scam you. My reason for taking personal responsibility for my understanding is that I have been dubious about some of what has been reported by native speakers here. They never tell you what was said, by whom, and when. They only tell you what they want you to know. That is not translating. That is interpreting.

With all due respect to you, I think the people who have posted discussion translations have also gained credibility over time as most of the information is verifiable on the images.
Personally, I prefer to believe them than to believe pseudo translations coming from a translator who does not understand the context like what you do yourself
Anyway, it is this kind of behavior that you can have towards these people which make them decide not to say anything more within the forum because you so want to believe your own impressions instead of believing the reality of the facts

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

Dans quel état d'esprit, "faudrait-il encore qu'il en est" va rentrer aujourd'hui ou demain ? le beauf "cocufier" le ringard vêtu comme un clown...il aura vu sur son application RLC ce qui lui sert de femme s'envoyer en l'air frénétiquement avec l’ hispano ! Va-t-il être abattu lui le neurasthénique pleurnichard, ou alors va-t-il se servir de l'alibi Martina... pour décupler sa fougue et ses pulsions sexuelles envers la jouvencelle H si (innocente) si (prude) si (nature) une gazelle dans la jungle hostile !😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 3