B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (March)

5 minutes ago, yelt said:

I am so disgusted by what Nelly and Martina are about. It is so crazy that Bogdan allows this. Alberto has no choice. He needs to grab his balls, get a job and find another partner.  Also, just curious, with all the activity at B4 in Nelly and Bogdan's room, who gets paid? Nelly and Martina? Just Nelly? Does it go to the apartment? Does anyone honestly know how the paid for performance works? thanks

From reading some of the responses, there is speculation that Holly might be the one to bang Bogdan. I hope she bangs in good.  I also thought I read, Holly doing Bogdan might wake up Nelly and it might not.  Nelly will never be able to find another Bogdan, at least not a live in.  She may have a ***sy but she in no looker. Guys most likely will do her and put her aside. If she loses Bogdan, I see her alone (maybe with Martina) and she will stray from Martina (out of boredom) to another girl. Martina is so innocent, and without Alberto will go back to heavy drinking, smoking and partying. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Howard said:

Why be disgusted? Both dudes know what's going on.  I'm sure before M & N had their first bang, both women discussed it with their men (many weeks ago).

Alberto has no balls.  He's a house husband who, unless shows otherwise, is riding M's tail w/ a roof over his head.  As for Bogdan, I haven't figured him out.  He has the balls that Alberto is missing.  I assume he allows Nelly to be w/ Martina as he's secure in their relationship (again, haven't yet figured him out).

Very good points. Both are aware but do you think they thought it would be this engaged.  Martina, with her overnighter, to be turned to 2 nights, has disrespected Alberto. Nelly, most likely can not believe she has this little girl (Martina) wrapped around her finger, does and goes where Nelly tells Martina. I sense a storm brewing and one or the other apt being closed. A very good soap opera, here. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, yelt said:

I am so disgusted by what Nelly and Martina are about. It is so crazy that Bogdan allows this. Alberto has no choice. He needs to grab his balls, get a job and find another partner.  Also, just curious, with all the activity at B4 in Nelly and Bogdan's room, who gets paid? Nelly and Martina? Just Nelly? Does it go to the apartment? Does anyone honestly know how the paid for performance works? thanks

I'm on your side. No proof here, but I just wonder if M.&A. have reached an agreement.

Martina can fuck Nelly and still get cock sex from Alberto.

Alberto can use Martina as a "cum dump" and play video games to his heart's desire.

Maybe what they once had is fading away, and this is what they're settling into.

Just a guess.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Ça veut simplement dire que 70% de la conversation a été dite en russe sûrement principalement entre Gina et Nelly même si Martina parle et comprend le russe, mais comme elle ne doit pas tout comprendre, elles ont discuté aussi 30% en espagnol vue que Gina parle très bien cette langue et que Nelly doit avoir le même niveau en espagnol que Martina en Russe 

Ediit , mon bon moos. je croyais qu'il y avait une traduction automatique lors des conversations sur RLC. (une application) par ex. On pouvait comprendre comme cela aussi

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, emnv said:

Tengo entendido que, lamentablemente, no cambiaron de opinión. Cuando estaban listos esta mañana para salir (maquillaje y vestidos nuevos incluidos) Gina vino a la habitación para decirle a Martina y Nelly que la fiesta fue cancelada, porque la policía atrapó a alguien (no estoy seguro de si Cesar, el único nombre que tengo era Alexander ) tonificación. 

Alguien con repetición (no en mi caso) puede verificar la conversación en la cámara 3-12, alrededor de las 10-11 a.m. La configuración recomendada del traductor automático para esta conversación es 70% ruso, 30% español. También puedo proporcionar configuraciones a pedido para otras conversaciones   😏

I had not seen that sequence, I have checked it and the only relevant thing is that the party has been suspended by the police (I'm glad), they have taken the data and will probably have to pay a fine.
What I did hear is that when Gina, Nelly and Martina went out to buy drinks, Gina said something about the party and Martina said "we got rid of the fine", I thought it was in a sarcastic tone...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

I'm on your side. No proof here, but I just wonder if M.&A. have reached an agreement.

Martina can fuck Nelly and still get cock sex from Alberto.

Alberto can use Martina as a "cum dump" and play video games to his heart's desire.

Maybe what they once had is fading away, and this is what they're settling into.

Just a guess.

Agree with your comments.  If they have that agreement, I don't understand why Martina is so rude to him. Perhaps it is what he is saying to her?  Also, as you say "what they once had" left when Nelly entered the pictures.  I would say (without really knowing) that others Martina has been with were more respect of the situation with Alberto and Martina, than Nelly.  Nelly doesn't care as long as she has Bogdan.  He has alway been there for Nelly and done the right thing.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, yelt said:

From reading some of the responses, there is speculation that Holly might be the one to bang Bogdan. I hope she bangs in good.  I also thought I read, Holly doing Bogdan might wake up Nelly and it might not.  Nelly will never be able to find another Bogdan, at least not a live in.  She may have a ***sy but she in no looker. Guys most likely will do her and put her aside. If she loses Bogdan, I see her alone (maybe with Martina) and she will stray from Martina (out of boredom) to another girl. Martina is so innocent, and without Alberto will go back to heavy drinking, smoking and partying. 

Innocent......I don't think so. She may have the girl next door look, but her activities say different.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, yelt said:

Agree with your comments.  If they have that agreement, I don't understand why Martina is so rude to him. Perhaps it is what he is saying to her?  Also, as you say "what they once had" left when Nelly entered the pictures.  I would say (without really knowing) that others Martina has been with were more respect of the situation with Alberto and Martina, than Nelly.  Nelly doesn't care as long as she has Bogdan.  He has alway been there for Nelly and done the right thing.  

Your third sentence: "Perhaps what he is saying to her." Damn, language barrier.