B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #27 (March)

Il y a 7 minutes, nonmaisalloquoi a dit:

si c est pas lui qui lui saute dessus ce sera holly qui sautera sur le macho

mais qui a commencé ...? c'est toujours lui, c'est sûr H il lui en faut pas beaucoup, un crapaud habillé en homme ferait l'affaire!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, omedo said:

I was the one who said about the party and I ratify myself, I am glad to know that they changed their minds and stayed at home.

My understanding is that unfortunaley they didn't changed their minds. When they were ready this morning to go out (makeup & new dresses included) Gina came to the room to tell Martina and Nelly that the party was canceled, because the police caught someone (not sure if Cesar, the only name I goy was Alexander) toningth. 

Someone with replay (not my case) can check the conversation in camera 3-12, around 10-11 AM. The recommended automatic translator settings for this conversation are 70% Russian, 30% Spanish. I can provide on request settings for other conversations as well  😏

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, emnv said:

My understanding is that unfortunaley they didn't changed their minds. When they were ready this morning to go out (makeup & new dresses included) Gina came to the room to tell Martina and Nelly that the party was canceled, because the police caught someone (not sure if Cesar, the only name I goy was Alexander) toningth. 

Someone with replay (not my case) can check the conversation in camera 3-12, around 10-11 AM. The recommended automatic translator settings for this conversation are 70% Russian, 30% Spanish. I can provide on request settings for other conversations as well  😏

just went back and looked you are right they were getting ready to go to the party ,still dont think Martina needs any make up 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, emnv said:

Je crois comprendre que malheureusement, ils n'ont pas changé d'avis. Quand ils étaient prêts ce matin à sortir (maquillage et nouvelles robes inclus), Gina est venue dans la pièce pour dire à Martina et Nelly que la fête avait été annulée, parce que la police avait attrapé quelqu'un (je ne sais pas si César, le seul nom que je connais était Alexander ) tonifiant. 

Quelqu'un avec la relecture (pas mon cas) peut vérifier la conversation à huis clos 3-12, vers 10-11 heures. Les paramètres de traduction automatique recommandés pour cette conversation sont 70% russe, 30% espagnol. Je peux également fournir des paramètres sur demande pour d'autres conversations   😏

Les paramètres de traduction automatique recommandés pour cette conversation sont 70% russe, 30% espagnol ?

• Sad 1

what threw everyone off about the party was nobody expected a 12 noon sunday party instead of a saturday night one,edited i wonder if that was supposed to throw off the authorities too i mean who looks for a big party at sunday noon

40 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so is Martina going to spend another night at B4

I am so disgusted by what Nelly and Martina are about. It is so crazy that Bogdan allows this. Alberto has no choice. He needs to grab his balls, get a job and find another partner.  Also, just curious, with all the activity at B4 in Nelly and Bogdan's room, who gets paid? Nelly and Martina? Just Nelly? Does it go to the apartment? Does anyone honestly know how the paid for performance works? thanks

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

Les paramètres de traduction automatique recommandés pour cette conversation sont 70% russe, 30% espagnol ?

Ça veut simplement dire que 70% de la conversation a été dite en Russe sûrement principalement entre Gina et Nelly même si Martina parle et comprend le russe, mais comme elle ne doit pas tout comprendre, elles ont discuté aussi 30% en espagnol vue que Gina parle très bien cette langue et que Nelly doit avoir le même niveau en espagnol que Martina en Russe 

8 minutes ago, yelt said:

I am so disgusted by what Nelly and Martina are about. It is so crazy that Bogdan allows this. Alberto has no choice. He needs to grab his balls, get a job and find another partner.  Also, just curious, with all the activity at B4 in Nelly and Bogdan's room, who gets paid? Nelly and Martina? Just Nelly? Does it go to the apartment? Does anyone honestly know how the paid for performance works? thanks

Why be disgusted? Both dudes know what's going on.  I'm sure before M & N had their first bang, both women discussed it with their men (many weeks ago).

Alberto has no balls.  He's a house husband who, unless shows otherwise, is riding M's tail w/ a roof over his head.  As for Bogdan, I haven't figured him out.  He has the balls that Alberto is missing.  I assume he allows Nelly to be w/ Martina as he's secure in their relationship (again, haven't yet figured him out).

• Like 1