Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 29

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

The trouble is that isn't what a certain member is doing...he's just mocking with daft emojis. It's not only childish, but embarrassing...😒

It is also counter productive, inasmuch as I have informed the Mods that under the name of Jimbo 4 whether I am permanently banned after April 2 or not I will not be continuing my Premium subscription on it's renewal date.  Several other Premium members have indicated they are of the same opinion.

The lunatics have finally taken over the asylum it seems, and when they are left on their own they can play their infantile games with each other, won't that be nice children!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Wedge said:

It is also counter productive, inasmuch as I have informed the Mods that under the name of Jimbo 4 whether I am permanently banned after April 2 or not I will not be continuing my Premium subscription on it's renewal date.  Several other Premium members have indicated they are of the same opinion.

The lunatics have finally taken over the asylum it seems, and when they are left on their own they can play their infantile games with each other, won't that be nice children!

That it if theres children about im off my friend got in trouble talking to children in his underwear

• Haha 1