Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 29

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

There should not be mocking of anyone's post.  All members are free to make a comment and express their views whether it be good or bad. 90% or more is all none other than pure speculating as most just do not know exactly what these tenants do or what they are even about.  They just want to see T,A & P.

•  

It seems you are also offended that someone characterizes your posts as BS .. you can see now how annoying it is with the  emojis . Enjoy your day as well . 

•  

•  
   13 hours ago,  scutus said: 

Ahhh !!! Somebody is speaking for the other " Pea, In The Pod " !!!! it seems!  Not annoyed, I find it humorous, and responded to BS, with humor !

Did, I Knot ! 

You haven’t answered posts that concern you but you showed fasts reflexes and instincts when your comment was characterized as BS 😂🤣 Have a nice evening and a friendly advise , show the same sensitivity to other posts as well 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  •  
   12 hours ago,  ddhm said: 

My comment was characterized as BS .  Was BS, and still is BS. Please bestow the same sensitivity to other posters 

Is this considered “ mocking “ @StnCld316 ? That a member took my original comment and changed it ? Just a question and I would appreciate your answer . 

yesterday was a great afternoon and happy night 

Evening 

Leora in bed masturbation 

Night 

Two beautiful girls in bed 

Nude relaxing massage 

Beautiful breasts 

Friendship and love side by side 

💞👸🌟💞

Thank you very much girls 

Big kiss from friend pulo 🐈😘

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There should not be mocking of anyone's post.  All members are free to make a comment and express their views whether it be good or bad. 90% or more is all none other than pure speculating as most just do not know exactly what these tenants do or what they are even about.  They just want to see T,A & P.

The trouble is that isn't what a certain member is doing...he's just mocking with daft emojis. It's not only childish, but embarrassing...😒

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The trouble is that isn't what a certain member is doing...he's just mocking with daft emojis. It's not only childish, but embarrassing...😒

It's not just one member, it's three members working together, which is then causing other members to react in a similar manner.

They actually think they are being smart, but in actual fact they are proving the opposite.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Wedge said:

It's not just one member, it's three members working together, which is then causing other members to react in a similar manner.

They actually think they are being smart, but in actual fact they are proving the opposite.

I know, but 2 of them can at least type...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 2