Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 29

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Fuck me!!...a Leora thread and in the last 2.5 hours the posters have been Pepe (as expected). DD, SC and me...LOL!

Who'd have believed that...You Leora fanatics aren't getting bored, are you?

That's not taking a backhand swipe, btw way...I'm only here because I'm bored shitless too...🤣

Maybe bored of all the stupid bickering. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Maybe bored of all the stupid bickering. 

Seriously me too Pepe...

I've got not no issues with you guys over there...I'd like to think that I get on well enough with most of you guys, and I seem to be reasonably well received, if I occasionally post over there...even if I'm just poking a bit of fun 😁
But I think what's pissing DD and myself off, and maybe a coupla other guys is the mocking gestures from, mainly @masterchef56, but also yourself. If we had an accompanying post, backing up the mocking gesture, it would cause a lot less friction. ...It's as though the L&M apt has become soooo boring, baring in mind that there used to be 30 posts every 5 mins when they did a 'Barca style' synchronised bate...some of you guys need to keep yourself entertained...

It could be classified as trolling my friend, and the embarrassing aspect of it all reflects on all the leora followers...
Not good...:dodgy:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Seriously me too Pepe...

I've got not no issues with you guys over there...I'd like to think that I get on well enough with most of you guys, and I seem to be reasonably well received, if I occasionally post over there...even if I'm just poking a bit of fun 😁
But I think what's pissing DD and myself off, and maybe a coupla other guys is the mocking gestures from, mainly @masterchef56, but also yourself. If we had an accompanying post, backing up the mocking gesture, it would cause a lot less friction. ...It's as though the L&M apt has become soooo boring, baring in mind that there used to be 30 posts every 5 mins when they did a 'Barca style' synchronised bate...some of you guys need to keep yourself entertained...

It could be classified as trolling my friend, and the embarrassing aspect of it all reflects on all the leora followers...

That street works going both ways. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 3 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

Il est. Il y a beaucoup de gens qui jouent la carte pour ne pas avoir à retourner travailler. Si vous êtes bien avec votre médecin de famille, vous pouvez lui demander d'écrire à peu près n'importe quoi sur un formulaire de réclamation d'invalidité.

J'ai récupéré le mien en 2007. Mon dos et mes jambes ont été abattus en me tenant debout sur un sol en ciment pendant plus de 20 ans, 12 à 15 heures par jour. De plus, quelques autres choses se sont glissées, telles qu'une rétention d'eau excessive (œdème piquant). Il m'a fallu 2 ans pour obtenir le truc dang. Après avoir été refusé 3 fois et avoir à présenter une nouvelle demande. Le dernier arbitre m'a posé une question quel était mon niveau de scolarité et je lui ai dit que je n'avais que la 8e année, elle a tamponné le papier ne convenant plus à un emploi concurrentiel et dans une semaine, j'avais un chèque qui m'attendait qu'ils devaient rétroactiver le paiement. pendant 2 ans, donc c'était bien de recevoir un chèque forfaitaire de plus de 20 000 $. Je suis maintenant à seulement 3 ans de toucher mon Supplément de vieillesse (SV) et mon Supplément de revenu garanti (SRG). J'ai pris ma pension du Canada à 60 ans parce que si je ne le fais pas

On ne triche pas lorsqu’on a un cancer une insuffisance respiratoire ou rénale.Dans certains pays les maladies chroniques sont très contrôlées 

il y a 2 minutes, grandeimpala a dit :

En Europe c'est les médecins de la sécurité sociale qui décident de l'invalidité 

Ce fil me fait penser à un énorme comptoir de bistrot où chacun a sa propre théorie et construit son histoire de la façon qui lui correspond le mieux .

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Seriously me too Pepe...

There should not be mocking of anyone's post.  All members are free to make a comment and express their views whether it be good or bad. 90% or more is all none other than pure speculating as most just do not know exactly what these tenants do or what they are even about.  They just want to see T,A & P.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1