Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 29

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

67F or 19CΒ  who the heck wants to be stuck inside when the weather is nice.Β Β 

Covid has played hell on people's lives. Being locked down couldn't be good for people's mental health. Hopefully they have gone out to enjoy the weather.Β 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Pepe said:

Covid has played hell on people's lives. Being locked down couldn't be good for people's mental health.Β 

They're just waiting for a new wave of PTSD cases and then they get an automatic disability pension.Β Β 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Pepe said:

That's sad.Β 

It is.Β  There are a lot of people that play the card just so they don't have to return to work.Β  If you're in good with your family doctor you can get them to write just about anything on a disability claim form.

I got mine back in 2007. My back and legs were shot from standing on a cement floor for over 20 years 12 to 15 hours a day. Plus a couple of other things crept up such as excessive fluid retention (Pitting Edema).Β  It took me 2 years to get the dang thing. After being turned down 3 times and having to reapply.Β  The last Adjudicator asked me one question what was my Education Level and I told her I only had Grade 8, she stamped the paper no longer suitable for competitive employment and within a week I had a check waiting for me which they had to retroact the payment for 2 years so it was nice getting a lump sum check more than $20,000.Β  Now I am only 3 years away from collecting my Old Age Supplement (OAS) and my Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS). I took my Canada Pension when I was 60 because if I don't live to 65 I at least got something back out of something I had paid into for about 30 Years.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It is.Β  There are a lot of people that play the card just so they don't have to return to work.Β  If you're in good with your family doctor you can get them to write just about anything on a disability claim form.

I got mine back in 2007. My back and legs were shot from standing on a cement floor for over 20 years 12 to 15 hours a day. Plus a couple of other things crept up such as excessive fluid retention (Pitting Edema).Β  It took me 2 years to get the dang thing. After being turned down 3 times and having to reapply.Β  The last Adjudicator asked me one question what was my Education Level and I told her I only had Grade 8, she stamped the paper no longer suitable for competitive employment and within a week I had a check waiting for me which they had to retroact the payment for 2 years so it was nice getting a lump sum check more than $20,000.Β  Now I am only 3 years away from collecting my Old Age Supplement (OAS) and my Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS). I took my Canada Pension when I was 60 because if I don't live to 65 I at least got something back out of something I had paid into for about 30 Years.

I think I misunderstood your comment before this one.Β 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

She sent me regards earlier today and a little more 😁

Yes ... I know . This is because you finally obeyed and youΒ Β bent the knee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha 1

Fuck me!!...a Leora thread and in the last 2.5 hours the posters have been Pepe (as expected). DD, SC and me...LOL!

Who'd have believed that...You Leora fanatics aren't getting bored, are you?

That's not taking a backhand swipe, btw way...I'm only here because I'm bored shitless too...🀣

• Haha 1