Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 30

I guess it's too difficult or perhaps rather just too inconvenient for some to merely start a different thread listing for inuendo, speculations, or criticism's. I haven't been posting much for awhile now, but I have still visited the various threads of this section of the overall forum as well as a few others, and I have read many pages of this thread listing titled, "Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments)", and much of what I've read in page after page of thread after thread of this listing has been inuendo, speculations, or criticisms. I realize the General Chat threads in this section of the overall forum were discontinued, but, it's not that difficult to start a more appropriate thread for some of the inappropriate commentary that's been being posted in a (Positive or Complimentary Comments) thread. As a matter of fact, it's actually quite easy to merely start another more appropriate thread for anything that's not related to what these threads were established for, and have been continued for, and it takes very little time to do so.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

il y a une heure, Nicholas a dit :

I guess it's too difficult or perhaps rather just too inconvenient for some to merely start a different thread listing for inuendo, speculations, or criticism's. I haven't been posting much for awhile now, but I have still visited the various threads of this section of the overall forum as well as a few others, and I have read many pages of this thread listing titled, "Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments)", and much of what I've read in page after page of thread after thread of this listing has been inuendo, speculations, or criticisms. I realize the General Chat threads in this section of the overall forum were discontinued, but, it's not that difficult to start a more appropriate thread for some of the inappropriate commentary that's been being posted in a (Positive or Complimentary Comments) thread. As a matter of fact, it's actually quite easy to merely start another more appropriate thread for anything that's not related to what these threads were established for, and have been continued for, and it takes very little time to do so.

The need to even put this says it all really

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

and I have read many pages of this thread listing titled, "Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments)", and much of what I've read in page after page of thread after thread of this listing has been inuendo, speculations, or criticisms.

And when there was a thread for criticism and complaints, we still had Leora fanboys coming in and attacking members. Titles of threads don't actually mean anything.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

yesterday was a great afternoon and happy night 

Leora In the relaxing bath 

Water Masturbation 

In bed taking pictures in the mirror 

Malia 2 Branches of flowers 

In the relaxing bath 

To read 

In the kitchen the girls 

food. and talk 

Into bed