B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (March)

43 minutes ago, hotstuff said:

Chance of a Bogdan and Gina hookup?

Bogdan is only listening to her yammer on for one reason and one reason only.  Good Kazoo is saying Bogdan...go to bed and Bad Kazoo, so far is winning.David Michael (davidmichaelowenjr) - Profile | Pinterest

Great seeing Bogdan and Gina interact , I think they are the two that can have the most sincere face to face talk without keeping things hidden and just be totally honest . I can’t actually think any other girl having such a long face to face talk like him .  

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Great seeing Bogdan and Gina interact , I think they are the two that can have the most sincere face to face talk without keeping things hidden and just be totally honest . I can’t actually think any other girl having such a long face to face talk like him .  

Pretty sure...it's official...you are a fucking girl.  Only a girl would think or believe that shit :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Gina could have a 5 hour conversation with a brick wall 😄

• Haha 5

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

Gina could have a 5 hour conversation with a brick wall 😄

It is very easy whenever we don’t like someone’s talks to politely go away. I think they must be really having a good talk 

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

I think that nelly gave to gina a job to give bogdan a "good time" or to turning his head 😉

i dont know about that but what was up with both Gina and Holly dressing up all sexy for Bogdan Gina the sexy Maid and Holly in underware ,whats next tomorrow night try and get him in the tub lol

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2