B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (March)

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

It's all a show with her. She does a real bate under the blanket before she goes to sleep. 🙄

I'm going to tell you a secret, it's the same for most girls, even for the ones you like :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

I love the way Holly & Megan get along,they make a great couple,even though i know they are not a couple,they could be,they are very comfortable with each other and i'm sure they have each others backs and take care of each other if need be. I guess i'm also a little jealous the way Holly has free reign to touch Megans breasts anytime she wants,,and gets to jump and roll around all over her,,lol,,,they are really fun to watch together.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

il y a 7 minutes, RAGNAR a dit :

I love the way Holly & Megan get along,they make a great couple,even though i know they are not a couple,they could be,they are very comfortable with each other and i'm sure they have each others backs and take care of each other if need be. I guess i'm also a little jealous the way Holly has free reign to touch Megans breasts anytime she wants,,and gets to jump and roll around all over her,,lol,,,they are really fun to watch together.  

I must admit the script writers are very good matching up those two

I, like several others, happened to see Bogdan and Gina having a fairly-lengthy conversation in the kitchen; it all seemed fairly harmless, to me.  Apologies to those who were desperately wishing upon wish that it would lead to some torrid sex action - better luck next time 🤣.  I sometimes think that half the sex action reported here is merely a manifestation of pliable wishful-thinking minds, and has no basis in actual reality 🙄Just because a person in RLC enters a house/room, or talks to someone, it doesn't necessarily mean that sex-action will ensue.  So many here are studying every move, every nuance, in the desperate hope of sexual promise.  There's more to RLC than just endless nookie sessions. 😎

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

I, like several others, happened to see Bogdan and Gina having a fairly-lengthy conversation in the kitchen; it all seemed fairly harmless, to me.  Apologies to those who were desperately wishing upon wish that it would lead to some torrid sex action - better luck next time 🤣.  I sometimes think that half the sex action reported here is merely a manifestation of pliable wishful-thinking minds, and has no basis in actual reality 🙄Just because a person in RLC enters a house/room, or talks to someone, it doesn't necessarily mean that sex-action will ensue.  So many here are studying every move, every nuance, in the desperate hope of sexual promise.  There's more to RLC than just endless nookie sessions. 😎

With the script of RLC for the Barcelona apartments, the guys are by default on the losing side.

Just imagine if Bodgan really had a thing with one of the girls. I'm sure that some crazy viewers here would write angry letters to the RLC support to make him look bad. Everything, while on the other side they celebrate how Nelly leaves him alone while on a trip with her new relationship. Very strange.

Anyway, one thing I agree with you, because Bodgan has no way to escape this bad game, nothing will happen.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

well it didnt help that Gina put on a semi see thru sexy maid outfit and Holly paraded around in her underware all just for Bogdan and you blame people for watching and see if he will do anything afterall his wife just left on vacation with her lesbian lover i know what i would have done in his shoes last night

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

well it didnt help that Gina put on a semi see thru sexy maid outfit and Holly paraded around in her underware all just for Bogdan and you blame people for watching and see if he will do anything afterall his wife just left on vacation with her lesbian lover i know what i would have done in his shoes last night

If Boggy wasn't there they'd have fuck all on...😏