B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #29 (March)

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I used to enjoy some of them, but I've just seen that many over the years now...

of course ... same old of anything looses some shine...but I have not tired of most of these girls ... it helps when you have a favorite or 3 then you like to see their latest show ...  

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

of course ... same old of anything looses some shine...but I have not tired of most of these girls ... it helps when you have a favorite or 3 then you like to see their latest show ...  

That's very true, but I'm desperately wanting to see some new girls now...I'd be happy to see all of B2 and B4 replaced. It's not that I have anything against the girls...I'm just tired of them now. I don't even watch much RLC now, tbh, it's just on in the background. But I enjoy CC...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's very true, but I'm desperately wanting to see some new girls now...I'd be happy to see all of B2 and B4 replaced. It's not that I have anything against the girls...I'm just tired of them now. I don't even watch much RLC now, tbh, it's just on in the background. But I enjoy CC...

Keep Holly and Ariana. The rest of them can go 😜

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Keep Holly and Ariana. The rest of them can go 😜

Ariana, yes...she's the friendliest girl there, and very popular with the other girls...The fact she's lovely, cute and quirky helps...
Radi's pretty new, and she's been a great new addition, imo...I like her quirkiness too, so she'd stay

Holly's lovely too...but she's been here too long now.., plus if she leaves, we won't have to read @Lucky's BS conspiracy theories anymore...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ariana, yes...she's the friendliest girl there, and very popular with the other girls...The fact she's lovely, cute and quirky helps...
Radi's pretty new, and she's been a great new addition, imo...I like her quirkiness too, so she'd stay

Holly's lovely too...but she's been here too long now.., plus if she leaves, we won't have to read @Lucky's BS conspiracy theories anymore...😏

LOL I don't care about that crazy guy, he is funny in his own way 😃 I just love Holly. I be sad if she leaves. 😉 Radi is ok too. 😊

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

LOL I don't care about that crazy guy, he is funny in his own way 😃 I just love Holly. I be sad if she leaves. 😉 Radi is ok too. 😊

We should run a competition...The closest translation of one of Lucky's posts...Cheat if you want, but Google translators no use...😏

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

** Here, steady on there!  Pam and Gina will be staying - the rest can go (the average-looking ones) ... and that B4 near-resident, Martina, can go back to her own apartment, with Alberto and the dogs.  BTW, I don't think Nelly will be leaving B4, anytime soon.

16 hours ago, pifflebunk said:

You are so right, but can you imagine the outcry in the UK if the beeb put some skimpy clad wench to report on the weather.  In this PC gone mad country there would be less of a outcry if they murdered kids on air live. LOL 

** Yes the complaints to Ofcom would come pouring in.  Of course, UK TV is happy to show that cringeworthy and jaw-dropping show "Naked Attraction". 🙄

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, pifflebunk said:

Missed her, I see the LessBo show she did with Martina is up on a certain website that rhymes with errr  "pot topes" 🙂  all 58.37 min of it. not watched it, going to walk the pooches before it rains first. 🙂   

** 58.37 mins of it - surely never, amazing!  To be honest, I've no real desire to watch 2 females indulge in lesbian behaviours - not really my thing. 🥱 I'm somewhat old-school in that regard: boy/girl = best.

• Like 1