Leya & Elliot (2021) Part #1

ed2

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, x192023 said:

Our little disguised d girl is back in the scene 🙂

hopefully more will follow. i feel he will be by himself sooner then we think!

792721906_32321sadieguest(126).png.37b9669ac2b56d4f6eb52a1cca3914bb.png

Hope so. She took her top off but nothing much.  But a good start nonetheless.

5 hours ago, spielo said:

Something is going on. Leya has cried last night and is looking quite sad today....

Don't think she wants this with the guests. That with the guy for her was probably also Elliot's idea. But if they don't do this then they won't get many viewers. 

1 hour ago, Jawis said:

Don't think she wants this with the guests. That with the guy for her was probably also Elliot's idea. But if they don't do this then they won't get many viewers. 

Or probably was directly sent by Elliot without her having any choice, cause totally she wasn't familiar with him. 
About the views it's all relative in desired (or needed) income, i believe Leya may have a job. You have examples of couples that are still online and at maximum we may say that have the same level of interest. 

Edit: There is also the possibility that the cry had nothing to do with the situation and may be something on her personal life

42 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Or probably was directly sent by Elliot without her having any choice, cause totally she wasn't familiar with him. 
About the views it's all relative in desired (or needed) income, i believe Leya may have a job. You have examples of couples that are still online and at maximum we may say that have the same level of interest. 

Edit: There is also the possibility that the cry had nothing to do with the situation and may be something on her personal life

Maybe yeah. There's also a picture of a kid in the kitchen. Could be she's got a child. 

1 minute ago, Jawis said:

Maybe yeah. There's also a picture of a kid in the kitchen. Could be she's got a child. 

First time i saw it had exactly the same thought, but then notice that it's a famous internet pic used for memes 😄 

57608150dcc74ca8466a1eec5995a96c.jpg