Leya & Elliot (2021) Part #1

ed2

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see Elliot get his own place, but disappointing that the blonde is here

he could have a lot of girls if he wanted. Question is what the relationship between them. Hopefully be like before at Lexi place.

• Like 1

On 3/26/2021 at 4:54 PM, O_U812 said:

Are the guys in Russia just douchebags?  Are the women just so enamored that their guy can play his game while she jerks him off?  WTF?  

This is a problem everywhere including Russia. I like to do thinks to drive guys crazy . I like to watch my Guys face and body movements as I snack, him watching videos does notjinhing for me.  It actually says he's getting no real pleasure if he gets more funn watching that rubbish instead ifcwahe me doing things to him the might have never have been done before.

• Upvote 1

On 3/26/2021 at 4:54 PM, O_U812 said:

Are the guys in Russia just douchebags?  Are the women just so enamored that their guy can play his game while she jerks him off?  WTF?  c4e1306db8fb0d635fe7675d31335490d417c0aa

Geez, he's a hottie, I got a few tricks that will get his attention on me. I said it before get nude, turn around sit on his face. Works. 99% of thr tine.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Geez, he's a hottie, I got a few tricks that will get his attention on me

I know if my girl is jerking me off, blowing me, or whatever, she has my attention.  Full attention.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Parxx said:

Had a lot of expectation from Elliot but have to say, it has been disappointment so far. He is basically behaving like a grown up Ken .. just playing video games.

My expectations were high, the results more than low. Nobody expected a family with the new apartment. Lifetime will be short, too similar to many others. What a pity - beside the missing of Lexa. Why not as a guest??

1 hour ago, spielo said:

My expectations were high, the results more than low. Nobody expected a family with the new apartment. Lifetime will be short, too similar to many others. What a pity - beside the missing of Lexa. Why not as a guest??

Hmm... wasn't really a fan of Lexa/Wav and so haven't missed them as such. But expected few of the guest girls to pay a visit. I hope this apt doesn't go in the Brock & Lia where they have regular sex but people aren't that bothered to give them the views.