US General Domestic Politics #9 Begins 03/26/21.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Watch Fox News and News Max. Read The New York Post, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Times, and National Review; and then, maybe you would learn something.😏

I have read and watched all those "news" sources.  I saw right thru their bullshit because I don't wear Trump-ass colored glasses.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

And will the people giving voters food and water also be advising them how to vote?

do the math. would a normal person be more likely to vote for someone that helped them or starved them? republicans are not only despicable but also stupid. and they will pay!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

do the math. would a normal person be more likely to vote for someone that helped them or starved them? republicans are not only despicable but also stupid. and they will pay!

Now Republicans are causing people to starve while standing in line to vote? LMAO

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now Republicans are causing people to starve while standing in line to vote? LMAO

i would ask if you have kept up with current events at all but obviously the answer would be of course not. is there no depth to your self abuse? i've tried to encourage you to read & watch actual reality but you refuse & look more stupid with each minute that goes by. why not read the new georgia voting law that makes it a crime to give food or water to voters waiting in line. then see how much you are laughing.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i would ask if you have kept up with current events at all but obviously the answer would be of course not. is there no depth to your self abuse? i've tried to encourage you to read & watch actual reality but you refuse & look more stupid with each minute that goes by. why not read the new georgia voting law that makes it a crime to give food or water to voters waiting in line. then see how much you are laughing.

Like I asked before. Do the people who are giving food and water advise people how to vote? Maybe that's why it is not allowed.  The new Georgia law added 4 more days of early voting, so people will not need to stand in line to vote on election day.

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Who the hell are you to encourage anyone to do anything? Your propaganda blogs are far from reality. 

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Like I asked before. Do the people who are giving food and water advise people how to vote? Maybe that's why it is not allowed.  The new Georgia law added 4 more days of early voting, so people will not need to stand in line to vote on election day.

then eliminate the stupid bullshit part of the law you fucking moron!. what the fuck is wrong with you? let everyone vote without the crap! how about this for an idea that republicans can use. GET A PLTFORM OF POLICIES THAT HELP THE COUNTRY SO THAT PEOPLE WILL WANT TO VOTE FOR THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!