B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #18 (March/April)

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Just an assumption. Radi just had a quick shower and now she's kind of cleaning her room or her bed, and Claire left Carlos home alone. Is she coming to b1?

One can only hope not!!  Personally, Radislava needs to keep as far away from those two as possible!!

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Solo un'ipotesi. Radi ha appena fatto una doccia veloce e ora sta pulendo la sua stanza o il suo letto, e Claire ha lasciato Carlos a casa da solo. Sta arrivando in b1?

Gli si e’ rovesciato il tea sul letto e a terra

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Just an assumption. Radi just had a quick shower and now she's kind of cleaning her room or her bed, and Claire left Carlos home alone. Is she coming to b1?

She sat on the bed and tipped her coffee over...had to go in the shower to cool off, you will see shes changed the cover and next time she gets up has a red ass

No damage done and smiling now but looked a bit painful at the time

Just now, mspanker said:

She sat on the bed and tipped her coffee over...had to go in the shower to cool off, you will see shes changed the cover and next time she gets up has a red ass

Good news because it means no Claire but bad news for a red ass!!

Just now, costa049 said:

I'm sure she had a shower because she was molesting herself,(like i wouldn't with that body,lol) for about 2 hours earlier,or to wash and cool off where the hot coffee was,,plus she is ''cleaning'' because of a little food and liquid spill on her bed,,lol,,poor girl :cry:

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, mspanker said:

It happens. But my question was because Claire left without Carlos, and Radi showered quickly and has her bed "naked". But let's hope not

4 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I'm sure she had a shower because she was molesting herself,(like i wouldn't with that body,lol) for about 2 hours earlier,plus she is ''cleaning'' because of a little food and liquid spill on her bed,,lol,,poor girl :cry:

tenor.gif

Yeah. But the liquid and food spill happened now, and she already had her bed like this "naked" before that. Let's see what happens

Just now, costa049 said:

It happens. But my question was because Claire left without Carlos, and Radi showered quickly and has her bed "naked"

Dont think the bed change was planned, as to Clare, they seem to have hit it off and getting on well, without Carlos there  maybe Clare will make her move on Radi..House is otherwise empty, Sera seems to have a guy now and Ari has at least one and hasn't been home as far as i know since leaving B4 .

Doesnt seem to be much in distance between the the two places so might not be too long a wait

• Like 1

Just now, costa049 said:

Yeah. But the liquid and food spill happened now, and she already had her bed like this "naked" before that. Let's see what happens

She stripped the bed AFTER the spill. But what gets me is all these comments NOW,,what about earlier during the 2 hour + bating marathon,,nothing..lol.

5 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

She stripped the bed AFTER the spill. But what gets me is all these comments NOW,,what about earlier during the 2 hour + bating marathon,,nothing..lol.

I saw she had the bed stripped before the spill, when she went to shower. But doesn't matter. And the bating is a regular everyday thing 😂

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Seen her bate before but first time spilling coffee, and it was funny ..and shes ok as well and looks like it hasnt done any damage just a red cheek